Smith & Wesson M&P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smith & Wesson M&P

That's lovely. Would be ideal with the hood. Does the TM M&P fit into the serpa without modification? As I'm using a bladetech at the minute but the safety lever fouls on it meaning the hood won't fit over and click into place.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

The hood really makes it for me.. I like to be sure it's not going anywhere! Theres nowhere for a lanyard on an M&P so it needs something!

The TM M&P fits into the G21 CQC Serpa I have here just fine. Obviously no light attachment though. Would it be possible for you to modify the kydex on the bladetech somehow to make room for the lever? Alternatively you could just remove the lever? You'd have two small holes on the side of the frame where the lever was bit its not a massive issue I don't think.

Comment

Delta I believe that's from Hw isn't it
        There is nothing call enough...

Comment

• Smith & Wesson M&P

The lever fouls right where the rivet for the hood is. Nightmare. I'm gonna just for for the M&P specific serpa I think. I like a dropleg and I already have the platform. Thanks for the help chaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

The hood it really depends, it's all about what u are used to
            Ya and I agree the safarilnd hood is abit hard to manage but the blade tech n guide ones re awesome

Comment

Yeah Shaun its a HW holster.. Craig was telling me how many nice guns you have!

I personally prefer the safariland hood to the blatetech one.. seems more natural for me personally. But everyone is different! This hood is getting a big cranky now I will admit.. it's been going for years with multipul layers of paint and had material removed for a hicapa hammer etc.. Quite gritty and sticky but it still works perfectly! I'll get another eventually!

Comment

My latest build SAI M&P9 Pro

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

A few of my m&p builds!

Comment

Fits lovely into a level 3 Glock 21 holster

Comment

My HK3 M&P. Added a Ra-Tech steel outer barrel & Detonator steel 10-8 sights. Parts still waiting in customs are Ace 1 Arms steel take down lever & black SAI curved trigger. I'm planning on DuraCoating the slide in Colt Grey fairly soon. Added a small bit of aluminum tape painted a brass color to show through the loaded chamber indicator.

Comment

How's it perform?

Comment

Looks amazing!
                          BB magnet since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                            How's it perform?
                            I can't really give a definitive answer yet, I've only put 1 magazine through it so far. No full auto problems (yet) LOL. Ra-Tech steel outer barrel is a really nice fiit and adds a bit more weight up front. Debating on whether or not to break the bank and get the SPD Steel slide, hmmmm.........not quite yet.

Comment

Just holding for a friend. Extremely impressed with it. Especially the night sights, that was a pleasant surprise!

Comment

The WE M&Ps do perform well. Nice weight to. But for trade whores like me, not happy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Q Find out more about Q
                                Working...
                                X