MK18 MOD 1/BLOCK ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK18 MOD 1/BLOCK ii

Show me your pics of your MK18 mod 1's as looking to do one and need some ideas. Something fling the navy seals lanes but show me what you've done. Any custom built ar15's as well along the seals/special forces way also as not truly decided what I want to build/buy.

Cheers

Ben

Oh go on then :D

When i first built it

As it stands now

There are pleanty of pics on the m4 variants thread also
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Re: MK18 MOD 1/BLOCK ii

Parts list
      Original gun g&p spec ops
      G&p vltor upper
      Madbull DD mk18 ris 2 9.5"
      G&p 10.5" ali barrel
      G&p QD KAC supressor
      G&p knights flip up sights
      G&p crane stock
      Vfc peq-15
      Unkown aimpoint m2 with G&p wilcox mount
      Element surefire scout light
      Element TD fore grip

Inside there is
      Ascu
      11.1v stock tube lipo
      Jbu high torque motor
      Guarder 110 spring
      Jbu ploy piston with all metal teeth
      Element helical gearset
      G&g metal shim set

Need a 553 to finish the project but as and when im happy with it
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I prefer it when it was first built, looks proper good but don't like the silencer on second pic.

Comment

What dont you like about it? Its the silencer they use in the sopmod programe

Comment

Think the scope looks too small whereas the spectre sight is what special forces use. Also don't think they would be using rail covers but I guess that's just me, as well as the silencer which I agree is being used in real life but it just makes the gun look too long and thin.

Comment

The aimpoint is also in the sopmod package but they do tend to use the elcan for its adjustable zoom, it is just based on a mk18 i use what i like to use and what works for me, i didnt get on with the elcan due to the fact i play cqb the zoom is more of a hinderence than a help. The silencer i like because well i like it and the rail covers are there because i use the foregrip as a hand stop so it stops me wareing the nice colour off the rail, its all usful stuff not pointless lol

Comment

Yeah I'd put a worn paintjob on it to finish it off but that's me lol

Comment

The VLTOR MUR upper reciever isn't legit for a Mk18 is it? I thought it should be standard Colt... Not meaning to criticise, I don't know a whole lot about Mk18s. just curious since I like the look of the VLTOR but wasn't aware it had any military users. I think it looks cool though, especially with the Spectre (but then what doesn't look good with a Spectre?). What do the Mod/Block numbers denote? I'm not very au fait with how that all works.

Comment

Its not legit your right but every man and his dog has a colt upper on there mk18 i just wanted it to be different
                    I belive the block 1 is for the mk18 mod 0 and block 2 is for the mk18 mod 1 but could be wrong
                    Ill find some reference pics.

Comment

Block 1

And below are items for block 2 which have phased out some items from block 1

Comment

'Mod 0 / Mod 1' etc is similiar to putting A1 behind a weapon designation then? And 'Block' denotes the suit of accessories it is issued with or are in armoury for it? Either way it looks very cool, correct receiver or not - any issues with fitting the DD Mk18 RIS to a G&P - I heard an adaptor is needed?

Comment

Ummm i think so yeah mk18 is what the navy named the cqbr and sopmod means special operations peculiar Modification so mk18 mod 1 (modification 1) mk18 mod 0 (modification 0) not one for having the patiants to research to much lol
                          No no issues at all as far as i know g&p use real thread size for the barrel nut and so do madbull, it just slipped straight on its a lovely bit of kit.
                          Last edited by NEWT; 4 December, 2012, 22:21.

Comment

Hi

Here is my Block II The PEQ and magpul RVG is not legit but hey :P

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2b998e56.jpg

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps156fcdd6.jpg

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...ps623151dc.jpg

Comment

My Dytac in a Hydrographic A-TACS FG pattern

Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bentheairsoftman Find out more about bentheairsoftman
                              Working...
                              X