Film/movie weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film/movie weapons

Pretty self-explanatory, post up any stars of the big screen you have made!

My G&P XM-177 converted into a replica of Gary Gordon's rifle from BHD

Re: Film/movie weapons

couldn't find a pulsey pics thread so put it here. just finished my snow wolf pulse project. completely repainted everything. added smoked counter window, grenade instead of shotgun shell, trigger for the launcher & iron sights in the top rail. had it weathered but in the end gave it another coat of brown bess to cover it up, that way when it naturally weathers the old silver weathering will show through.
    [/url]

Comment

Very nice! Does the counter work?

Comment

certainly does. wish the launcher did though.

Comment

loving the pulse rifle, what brand it is.

Comment

Snow Wolf. They're available as a kit or finished package. A few daft little things put me off. They didn't allow for larger batteries, when there should be plenty of room in reality, and the magazine plate pops off to change the mags. Fine as a wall hanger, but it stops any inclination to skirmish them.

That said, WANT!

Comment

Do I need explain? :p
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

One's (correct spelling?) G36 from the 2002 Resident Evil film, granted the carry handle is wrong, the correct one is on the way but for now it's close enough. Incidentally, does anyone know what those black boxes are that are strapped to the carry handles?

800px-RE1_3004.jpg800px-Resident_Evil_g36_2.jpgIMG_0244.jpg

Comment

your right but if you get the kit you can snap/dremel the tab of in the battery bay so you can fit huge stick batts like mine and theres a guy in the U.S. called matt noble that makes the mag base conversion kits so the base stays with the mag and makes for an overall more usable and accurate rifle

Comment

I would be tempted to go to town. Dremel out the SPAS case, full spray and weathering, nice dummy round in the breach etc.

Comment

Yeah you should have a go i actually really enjoyed having the kit and putting your own touches on it

Comment

Isn't there a resin kit for a pulse rifle that needs a donor Thompson and a shotgun. Its a long time since I saw it.. Like 10 years or so...

Comment

That would probably be the Snow Wolf kit. Just requires a donor M1A1. Shotgun is non-functional.

Comment

I'm aware of the snow wolf one but I wasn't thinking they were around 10 years ago. I did more digging and *think* I'm wrong. I think all the various kits only ever had a donor Thompson.. they never included both a donor Thompson and a donor shell ejecting shotgun. Would love to be proved wrong as then I might buy that kit ! Looked on a pulse rifle forum briefly but couldn't see anyone who had incorporated a functioning shotgun

Comment

There was an original kit available years and years back (i forget who made it sadly, ACS maybe?) then the G&P kit came along and was a little more affordable, there is also some brand called Cathay thats priced about the same as snow wolfs.

All kits have or have ever had dummy shotguns to the best of my knowledge.
                              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wooly Find out more about wooly
                              Working...
                              X