Show me your minigun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me your vulcan minigun

That is a thing of beauty - what's with all the quick pull pins?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm proud to own her and yes, it's mounted on a old land rover,

It can also be mounted at the rear:

We have a few other support guns that get mounted on a few different things at our site, we have a M2 50 cal, machine guns etc. The quick pull pins are just the system that we use.

Comment

The quick pulls are part of the package dave, gun quickly breaks down into about 4 parts (well the aeg version anyhow, yours is the gas version?)handy for cleaning, etc. love the detachable 'y' frame happyal, I will defo make up something similar for my 134, I have attached my M249 to the top of the shoggy using a quick release window pain vacuum grip, pretty sure I could adapt it for the minigun using a y frame

Comment

Originally posted by bulldoguk View Post
          The quick pulls are part of the package dave, gun quickly breaks down into about 4 parts (well the aeg version anyhow, yours is the gas version?)handy for cleaning, etc. love the detachable 'y' frame happyal, I will defo make up something similar for my 134, I have attached my M249 to the top of the shoggy using a quick release window pain vacuum grip, pretty sure I could adapt it for the minigun using a y frame
          Opps, sorry, totally misread the question. and yes bulldoguk is correct, these quick pulls allow you to quickly get inside the gun for cleaning etc.

Comment

This is the inside of mine after 1 skirmish... Notice the BB fragments at the bottom, it's designed to turn jammed BB's into dust :D

Comment

Re: Show me your minigun

Hey rampage, is that an echo1 with original disk? If so could you do me a favour and measure the thickness of the loading disk please? Just a theory I want to clear in my head, cheers in advance

Comment

PFFT it's NOT the ECHO1 Minigun... It's the far superior CAW one :P (almost identical I'll admit but shhhh).

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                  PFFT it's NOT the ECHO1 Minigun... It's the far superior CAW one :P (almost identical I'll admit but shhhh).
                  Far superior when it works :p

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Happyal P3 minigun is the best out there and yours is just EPIC!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Project 'Ol Painless' pretty much finished. Loosely based around Blains predator set-up. Kept things practical so the box holds the battery and fuse box along with a few spares. Belt can be stowed over the top of the ammo box and secured if I want to stick with the hi cap and standard mags. PEQ green laser and light added, just for fun. Oh and lets not forget the Blain hat and face mask I made up...I like my chuckles
                      Few pics below but a more detailed build report with WIP shots on the website here http://www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/airsoftpage.htm (bottom of the page)

Oh it's an original CAW btw
                      Ol Painless finished (1).jpgOl Painless finished (3).jpgOl Painless finished (5).jpgOl Painless finished (6).jpgOl Painless finished (7).jpg

Comment

Hi all anyone wishing to sell theirs?

Originally posted by bulldoguk View Post
                        Project 'Ol Painless' pretty much finished. Loosely based around Blains predator set-up. Kept things practical so the box holds the battery and fuse box along with a few spares. Belt can be stowed over the top of the ammo box and secured if I want to stick with the hi cap and standard mags. PEQ green laser and light added, just for fun. Oh and lets not forget the Blain hat and face mask I made up...I like my chuckles
                        Few pics below but a more detailed build report with WIP shots on the website here http://www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/airsoftpage.htm (bottom of the page)

Oh it's an original CAW btw
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]75703[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75705[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75707[/ATTACH]

Comment

Do you have a defense? It would be a crime to two tone one of these.

Comment

yea ive UKARA so not an issue.

Im usually playing over at firstandonly sites in leek and bolton or over at Trojan in Macc

Comment

Added a little vid of the minigun destroying a beer stealing snowman....they are the worst kind

http://www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/airsoftpage.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, got pulled by the police coming home from Leeds the other day wanting to dip the tank

'What's that on the back seat under the cover' asked the officer
                              'It's a minigun' I replied

Luckily they saw the funny side and even took a few pictures, I would imagine that answer doesn't present itself too often!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                              Working...
                              X