Makarov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makarov

Any one got any pics of there Makarov pistol, i have been thinking about getting one for ages and now that i am using my ak again think it's about time i got one.

any brand to avoid?

how do they look worn?

ta guy's n gal's

Re: Makarov

I wasnt aware a company made an airsoft Makarov. Do you mean Tokarev?

Comment

I believe the only ones available at the moment are NBB CO2 ones from KWC

KWA are bringing one out some time this year, so i will go ahead and recommend you wait for that

Comment

cool thanks yea i was meaning the co2 one's and the gas's one's the bottom of the mag looks slightly different, i think they are made by kwc also seen some umarex ones are these just re branded kwc?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

in fact the top one is an umarex one and it looks like that one has trades

Comment

Originally posted by jester-13 View Post
          cool thanks yea i was meaning the co2 one's and the gas's one's the bottom of the mag looks slightly different, i think they are made by kwc also seen some umarex ones are these just re branded kwc?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

in fact the top one is an umarex one and it looks like that one has trades
          KWC do the GBB and Umarex rock the C02.
          Both of these have been sold out for ages, . Another thing to know is that they aren't blow back. so you'll get more power and range etc out of em :D

Comment

I hear 400+ fps out of them, I read somewhere that one was near 5-6oo fps

Comment

i am sure there is a way to lower the fps

i did it on my sp2022 that was pushing 450 and i got it down to 340 and i know a guy who got one of those p99 doa co2's down to usable figures and them thing's are crazy i had one that was 580 out of the box

nobody got one?? want to see what they look like with a bit of ware and tear

Comment

No blow-back = no fun.

KWA (and everybody else) are taking their sweet time over it considering it must be one of the most produced firearms of all time, and companion to almost every Sov-Bloc loadout there is.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jester-13 I WAS BORN AND I WILL DIE NUF SAID Find out more about jester-13
                Working...
                X