HT's armoury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT's armoury

Note: some pictures used for individual rifles are from the past so guns may feature that I don't own anymore.

Always wanted to make one of these threads cause, well.. everyone likes to show off their armoury.

However I've either never had enough guns to bother, or the guns I have change too quickly to bother making one. Well now I tick at least one category, so I've decided to make one!

Current Armoury

Rifles:

Firstly, my pride and joy, TM G36K recoil shock. Cannot fault this gun, by far my favourite I've ever owned, and incredibly reliable

Secondly I have my KA based M4 with ASCU V.2, MK18 9" ris, madbul tightbore and 3 in 1 hop unit, soon to be replaced with the ASHU for the bolt lock off function.
    I have three uppers for this so I can change between the 9" MK18, standard M4A1 ris, and a stubby M4.

TM MP5K, nice little runner, 9 mid caps and 1 high cap for this. I also run this with a Flyye black plate carrier, that has the black MP5 mag pouches on.

ICS AK47, not a bad gun for a back up, recently serviced it and now runs pretty damn sweet if I do say so myself...

CA/ customM16 Ris, arrived this morning, very nice weapon indeed! Pretty sweet spray job too!
    Parts:
    CA M4 base
    ICS Ris system
    JG Gearbox
    Unknown aftermarket motor- this motor is crazy good. Wish I knew what it was though!
    Shooting around 350 fps however :/

Now, what I didn't include in the main picture is my current project as its in bits. It's hopefully going to end up being a noveske M4 CQB, I have all the parts just need to get round to putting them all together now! Which will hopefully be done this weekend.

Last of my AEGs is a TM MP5, I acquired this earlier in the week as a trade however upon receiving I discovered its actually a 10+ year old gun with no hop adjustment! I got a bit of cash from the trader, but overall not pleased lol either way it will be taken down for whatever parts I can get off it.

Pistols:

TM P226, my second pride and joy, made up of a chrome (lower) and black (upper), the gun has a mullberry high speed recoil kit in it, and I have 5 mags in total for it, plus a serpa holster that attaches to my chest via a strike platform.

KSC Glock 26, full auto and semi auto fun. Not much else to say.. Only got the one mag.

KWA USP-Match, this gun is seriously sweet! The blowback and general aura is amazing. Metal slide and plastic lower, with full trades as on the real deal.

KWA USP-Match, another of the above gun but without the full trades and unfortunately an ex two tone but I'm still looking forward to dual wielding this shiz next skirmish.
    Three mags over the two pistols total, with each mag holding 25+1 BBs.

HFC M9, full auto, and semi auto fun again, decent full metal M9, bought at a steel of a price at NAE12.

WE M9 Mil Spec, another favourite weapon, crisp blowback. Pretty long slide which is a bit of a downfall for me, but looks sweet all the same.

Other:

BFGX SWAT Impact grenade.

Tornado timer grenade.

Riot shield!

Don't have any pictures lol
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: HT's armoury

Nice little collection you've got going on there Phil.

Trade me one of those USP's would you mate? Preferably the H&K traded one!
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Nice little collection you've got going on there Phil.

Trade me one of those USP's would you mate? Preferably the H&K traded one!
      Indeed not quite big enough yet lol

And aha I'm going to be hanging onto them for a while I think. Only got them in the post this morning! need to find a way to remove the ghastly two tone on the second one and spray it pure black though..
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
        Indeed not quite big enough yet lol

And aha I'm going to be hanging onto them for a while I think. Only got them in the post this morning! need to find a way to remove the ghastly two tone on the second one and spray it pure black though..
        Gah! Curse you to the very pits of eternal Hellfire and damnation!

May Beelzebub himself tickle your ringpiece with his fork!!

Cheers anyway mate.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Nice! Why don't you paint the two tone?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunscrossed View Post
            Nice! Why don't you paint the two tone?
            Only received it this morning. Will be covering it as soon as I have bought some spray paint.

Comment

Latest addition:

CA AK SLR105

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
                TM P226, my second pride and joy, made up of a chrome (lower) and black (upper), the gun has a mullberry high speed recoil kit in it, and I have 5 mags in total for it, plus a serpa holster that attaches to my chest via a strike platform.
                Mind expanding on this? What does it comprise? What's it supposed to do? And is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                  Mind expanding on this? What does it comprise? What's it supposed to do? And is it any good?
                  I guess it cycles the gun faster.. Eh returning the slide faster so the next shot can be triggered faster.
                  I purchased the gun with it already installed so don't know the difference without it, but it is sweet as it is... Yes it's good? lol

Comment

I guess it's an extremely complicated way of charging £40 for a stiffer recoil spring and a guide rod, when you could buy the bit that makes a difference separately for less?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                    Working...
                    X