My new LCT AKM NV (V.2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new LCT AKM NV (V.2009)

Never having had an AK before, I decided to pull the card out and buy the recommended LCT AKM.

Arrived Wednesday and it hasn't been out of my hands since! Being made out of blued stamped/milled steel and wood it is very scarily realistic to its Real Steel counterpart! (I have had experience with Real Steel AKs).

In the box came an FPS check list of 10 shots with a very consistent 336.27 FPS and a 6.02 brass barrel (yet to be confirmed by myself) The magazines are built from the same materials (600rnd hicap as standard) and are very reasonably priced for additional ones (£14.99 are the cheapest I've found).

I'm yet to fire it as I run Deans and this has mini tamiya so that will come later. In the mean time, here are some images I took earlier.

Re: My new LCT AKM NV (V.2009)

Beautiful! always loved AK's, but LCT seem to do some of the best AK externals Cant wait for my GHK AKM though :D

Proud to be British!!!

Comment

I love tge wood work on it. I'm trying to source the wood lower, and vented upper direction for mine. The plastic RIS is just wrong.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: My new LCT AKM NV (V.2009)

Originally posted by MadChinaBull View Post
        Beautiful! always loved AK's, but LCT seem to do some of the best AK externals Cant wait for my GHK AKM though :D
        Sweet mary jesus i want one of those.
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
        Working...
        X