TM M870 Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M870 Tactical

Now that they are out and in people's hands, lets see your 870s. Have you covered it in shell holders, custom grips and optics or are you leaving it nice and plain?

Just added an ASG shell holder to mine - quite a fan of the plain look now I actually have it in my hands

Re: TM M870 Tactical

Looks fab!

How have you found the performance (not form + function) so far, compared to Marui M3 + Spas especially?
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

I'd say its a hell of a lot more accurate (much tighter groupings) and seems to go a little further. My only previous experience with M3s is the ASG clones and the TM SPAS 12 I used was a while ago.

The six round mode seems like a nice compromise between a tri shot blast and a small 40mm shell - a few more BBs in the air and a nice spread. Haven't used it ingame yet so can't speak to gas usage and cool down

Comment

Anyone have anyone they need killed? I'll do it for Ł330.

Comment

Put every Ł2 coin you get in a jar, you'll be there in no time.

Mine still not here and I'm skirmishing today. Mrs Figjam is on standby so that if it arrives while I'm out she'd driving to site to drop it off. Otherwise I guess it'll be run in at the NAE.

Comment

Are these being purchased from the UK or abroad?

Putting the shots down range since 1990

Comment

they look great, but i would badly wanna Clarence Boddicker it up! saw off the barrel to bring it level, apply the heatshield and (i dont know if there making a version with this but ohwell) remove the stock! Just a shame thats where the gas tank sits.
              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
                Are these being purchased from the UK or abroad?
                Get thee behind me, infraction bate! We all know that they could only be bought via zero-one.

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                  Get thee behind me, infraction bate! We all know that they could only be bought via zero-one.
                  So they officially don't exist?
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

If they are not on zero one, the officially they don't exist and you must not argue their existence. It's a bit like the bible.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Surely country of purchase can not be an infraction, it's only
                      If you actually say "Jehovah"

Comment

A wise man once said that when you are a guest in somebody else' house you should'nt take the piss out of their wallpaper...
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I'd like to see someone do a side by side performance comparison between a TM M3 and a TM M870. The M870 is clearly a very cool gun to use and play with, but I'm struggling, as much as I'd love to, to justify 'upgrading' a dependable fall back weapon that I don't mind getting knocked about a bit to something very Gucci, maybe not quite as dependable and with as yet no proven performance advantage.

Please, justify it to me! I really, really want to 'need' this gun and not just perv over it...

Any pics of it with an Aimpoint or Eotech or similar would be good as well?
                          “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                            A wise man once said that when you are a guest in somebody else' house you should'nt take the piss out of their wallpaper...
                            He also said "You should not compare Apples with Oranges"
                            The actual point of my question was to find out IF they had been shipped to this country, and NOT to WHOM!

Comment

I really like how this goes on the range (jump to 3:45)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9h-kqjJ7-Sg

other selling points are how easily it pumps compared to spring, which particularly for rocking out some rapid slam-firing looks fancy, and the 6 BB option.

@baloo, forgive my levity, I am on an infraction for a previous discussion about the availability of these where I overstepped the line.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seraphim2150 Find out more about Seraphim2150
                              Working...
                              X