Customised Shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Customised Shotguns

If you're wanting a new pump forearm for your TM M870 tactical you need to buy the full size ones available for the TM M879 Tactical specifically. G&P do one including a torch grip.You won't get regular G&P ones on there without some major modding and you won't get RS ones on there without even more modding.

Pump grips for the tactical will NOT fit the breacher the loading arms and pump grip are shorter on the breacher meaning you'll only get half travel with he tactical pump grip as it is too long. There are no replacement pump grips available yet but Hephaestus are soon to release one.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackheart View Post
      Did this go go straight on with no mucking about at all. I've seen a replica Cnc machined peice for £17. Just wondering if it's going to be a headache or not
      This is the Angry Gun version. Fits like a dream, no messing around.

Played 2 games down the mall with it so far. Its amazing! I love this gun, The shell holder makes life nice and easy too! But I do carry a spare gas tank!
      . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
      TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

I've got the cheapo £17 version.. compared it to the AG version.. its basically identical but without the trademarks. Might as well go cheaper unless you're after the trades!

Ill be taking mine to the mall this weekend to give it a good going over! HPAed by then hopefully mind you so no messing around with spare tanks and gas!

Comment

ive just got the angry gun shell scabbard could any one thats fitted it tell me if there is a knack to putting it on as I cant even get the original pins back in and i'm starting to panic

cheers

it looks like this is getting in the way in both holes

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

My TM Shorty with ris top and on pump. Both screwed, no glue. (next to pistol)
            Sort of an L128A1 build.
            Use this as a back up most of the time and is stowed in a scabbard on my back. Have a longer barrel set for use as a primary.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/images/attach/jpg.gif
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Originally posted by Operator_Jester View Post
              ive just got the angry gun shell scabbard could any one thats fitted it tell me if there is a knack to putting it on as I cant even get the original pins back in and i'm starting to panic

cheers

it looks like this is getting in the way in both holes

Firstly don't panic and also don't rush and force it, mine was a pain as well but found if use a centre punch to coax the layers into one line and tap, 'TAP!' The replacement pin into there slowly you'll find it'll pop in, may take some more persuasion towards the end but again don't force anything just wiggle the centre punch bit and it'll get there.

Mine looks tons better with it and also a bit of para cord for a sling clip point.

sigpic

Comment

For something that I thought would've been an easy 2 pins out 2 pins in deffo made me think differently and yeah I added a drop of lube to coax it and some gentle tapping, its firing fine as-well which is always a bonus though has definitely made me think about getting some one a bit more technically minded to do the R.I.S pump if I ever get it.

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

I am loving my breacher, however I find that the gas tank doesnt drop clear if it is totally empty. So, I have dremmeled out a small semi circle in the back of the pistol grip so I can the edge of a finger in to get the tank out if its totally empty.
                  -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                  -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

I looked at that and all I could think was
                    where are you an upgraded Volcanic Pistol
                    seriously if you're willing to play about look at a volcanic, buy a cheap airsoft Winchester, mod it like hell and then sell it to me

http://www.rockislandauction.com/pho...222-T-F1-H.jpg

they look great though, makes me want to upgrade my benelli clone
                    or should that be downgrade as what I really want is a trench broom with absolutely no frills
                    sigpic.
                    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
                    Especially mine.

Comment

Just a clone tri shot, but I have modified it by graftlng on a part of an MP5 flashlight handguard. Pretty much a wall hanger, I don't really want it to break off LOL. Light is functional via the pressure switch and the pump can still be separated to access the wiring.

Comment

Just installed, G&P forend flashlight for marui. Unfortunalety it is not compatible with my ATI universal heatshield.

Comment

Thats pretty damn boss! I need one for my 870!
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Not so much custom as bodged.
                            Originally, about three years ago this was my hello kitty shotgun..i sold it and now its come back to me by way of someone giving it to me...and so it has been reborn..

just needs a stock

10473778_10152496568713795_5123305510377452792_n.jpg
                            -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                            -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

New bits
                              Attached Files

Comment

Jez. Now that's how to skip the formalities!

Knock, kn....BANG!
                                sigpic
                                "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomdrews Find out more about tomdrews
                                Working...
                                X