Fn2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fn2000

Had a look on the search bar, and couldn't find a picture thread for the fn2000 (hopefully it wasnt just a case of me not looking hard enough)

Anywho, post whatcha got, I will stick mine up in a little bit.
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Re: Fn2000

Well I guess we have to start somewhere!

JLS FN2000 I bought cheap and broken as a bit of a project gun, the idea was to have a gun I could lend out and not have to wory about them breaking it!
    It's a 2tone thats been vinyl wrapped, it's my first attempt at doing this to a gun and whilst it hasn't gone amazingly im fairly pleased with it (theres a few bits that need covering). As an alternative to spray paint its not too bad and is 100% reversable, it also wont end up looking awful like sprayed guns do after a bit of use and the original colours come through.

Next up is to swap the horrible mechanical trigger out for an electric one, I have to say though that the gearbox is wonderful and very easy to work with!

Comment

Apologies for the terrible camera work, but here's my G&G F2000.
      In it's woodland kit

And in it's slightly more geared up CQB set up.

I would like to get a more secure method of attaching attaching my sling to it rather than the jury-rigged adaptor I currently use.

Comment

How are you finding the G&G Fn2000? It has recently caught my eye (I quite like bullpups) and with reading that the Ares Tar21 can be a bit of dodgey gun I think I'll save the extra £100 and get a few attachments for this instead

Comment

I love it, I find it performs beautifully, as well as feeling great to use. It's not the best looking of guns I'll admit, but the way it balances makes it really easy to hold and aim, the fully ambidextrous nature of it, coupled with the fairly short length of it (about the same as an MP5), means it's equally at home in CQB, urban or woodland.

I've not touched any internals, the stock hop on it is fantastic and also comes with a 6.03mm barrel as standard. I think the quick adjust spring system is quite cool too, it makes it very easy to tune it to the site you're playing at.

Plus, due to the location of the trigger contacts on the side of the gearbox, it would be extremely easy to fit a mosfet to, which is the only thing I'm really considering doing to it at the moment.

Comment

Yeah I'd have to admit I am not so much a fan of how it looks from stock, however with a few bits and pieces I think you can certainly improve it to your own tastes :P

Ah awesome that does sound good. As much as I want to get into the whole internals etc, I don't want to buy a gun that I would then have to spend even more money on, to do the job it should do out of the box!

Oh right, thanks for pointing that out

Cheers for the reply!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_monkey Find out more about the_monkey
            Working...
            X