My latest creation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest creation.

On the outside it just looks like an SL8 with a K-rail, silver barrel and a blackout flash hider. But holy god, the work I had to do for this gun.

I own a JG G36K and an SL8. Unfortunately, the silver barrel I have has threads that are slightly too large to fit on the 14mm thread of the SL8, so I had to swap the internal barrel assembly of the two guns. The wiring connection is a simple clip on the G36K but is a Tamiya connector on the SL8. That means the motor and gearbox had to come out and be swapped as well. In essence, this meant unscrewing basically every screw in the gun outside of the gearbox and then redoing them, twice. This also means that the rifle now has a MOSFET as well as a high speed motor installed.

Please ignore the dirty rug.

Re: My latest creation.

Looks good bud. Would pair well with the army of two load out picture in your profile.

Comment

Always liked the look of the SL8/9 stock but been curious as to what it'd look like with the AG36 up front!
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Looks good! I always liked the SL8 stocks.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
        Working...
        X