My M4 needs a colour change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My M4 needs a colour change

I have a my standard looking M4, it looks a little boring.
    I found this picture on the web and really like it.

Photo 01-10-2013 22 21 32.jpg

I decided to have a play with colours, what do you guys think? Really fancy making mine look like above

M4_colourchange.jpg

Thanks
    Garv
    sigpic

Re: My M4 needs a colour change

Looks nice, but I would say instead of spraying the ris tan get some tan rail covers. A dark earth pmag would really finish the look in my opinion aswell.

Comment

i can't really tell what your going for in those pictures, i can't really see the point of Tan coloured weapons in the UK,
      The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

to be honest, its more looks an blending in to my surroundings. Rail covers would be a better option
        sigpic

Comment

Tan is a fairly camouflage neutral colour. It works much better than black that's for sure.
          Personally I think it's daft having a such a tiny camouflage on the stock, grip and rails; only to leave the receiver, optic and everything else as default black.

On your example, I think the diamond over lays are too small. Too paint shy.
          A bigger net would have a better effect.

Get stuck in! The good thing about Krylon is that mistakes and changes are easy to rectify.

Comment

Dark Earth I think is the colour I will go with. for me, I dont like the Reciever painted, like that black. Having a look around to get a good match for the stock, foregrip, Rear grip and rails. Would be nice to replace instead of paint.
            sigpic

Comment

Have a look on here mate. Loads of Dark Earth stuff pops up for sale.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

garvey2003 I design Airsoft Patches, Logos and banners oh and I play Airsoft :) Find out more about garvey2003
              Working...
              X