G36 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 thread

I thought i would start a G36 thread as i couldn't find one, i know there is a HK one but not one dedicated to the G36, so i thought why not start one. so here we go, i start you off with my WE G36 GBB, with real trades and QR codes also all the bells and whistles, i spend alot of time and money on this and am very happy with the final result, so i why not share it with you guys, hope you like it

photo 8.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    Last edited by airsoft man; 31 October, 2013, 02:03.

Re: G36 thread

I wasn't a G36 fan, but this gun has grown on me rapidly.

Attached Files

Comment

My G36 SRC

G36.jpgG36 1.jpg

Comment

My four variations - couple more mods on the way - current german use red dot to go on top with longer barrel arriving soon and rails to go on the side for the torch

Comment

May as well add mine here, not finished but on its way :-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

@ Tomson - lovely set of 36's, could you tell us what make each of them is and where did you get the UGL's from?
            'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

Originally posted by Minotaur View Post
              @ Tomson - lovely set of 36's, could you tell us what make each of them is and where did you get the UGL's from?
              Cheers for the comments - It's all one weapon in 4 different configs using photoshop to put them together.

It's a Classic Army G36 with an original STAR AG36 grenade Launcher that I bought second hand from a certain airsoft retailer (ex show piece in mint condition) The rifle is shown to utilise either a real steel KSK top flat rail with reel steel HK flip up sights or a TM recoil scope handle rail.

I've since bought a longer barrel extension to complete the front but will be buying an LLM01 light with mount and a Z-point sight as used on the A2 model.

Comment

Update:

Just needs an Z-Point red dot with Shroud / LLM01 with Mount / Classic Army G36K Butt as it's currently utilising a 'C' Butt.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoft man Find out more about airsoft man
                Working...
                X