Advice to make my EBR better looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to make my EBR better looking?

Yes, it's an m14ebr so of course it's good looking as is...
    But.
    I want a big ass scope, and a big ass silencer to make it even better!
    I am also looking for any OTHER suggestions you nice people think may help improve its looks too..
    It shoots spot on so there's no suggestion needed there, I just wanna make it look better too.
    image.jpg
    If you look, it looks like a huge man with a tiny head and tiny hands. I want the whole lot.
    So if anyone could tell me (preferably affordable) options of long scopes and silencers, or ways of making it even better looking, I'll be grateful for it.
    I'm based in Leicester (in case of suggested shops, or shipping)
    And money isn't growing on trees, but if something is badass and worth it, I'll find money somewhere .
    Standard 14mm thread, and I have no preference on scope obj width or magnification, variable zoom or anything. It will always be used as a sniper. No assault mode really.

Edit: just hit me with some brands, makes and models? I need some knowledge as I only seem to come across these cheaply made small scopes. And shorty and stubby silencers... If you have some to sell, tell me!

Joheed.
    Last edited by JoheedSambria; 4 November, 2013, 09:10. Reason: Realised linking isn't allowed on forum

Re: Advice to make my EBR better looking?

Can't link to other retailers on this forum, only Zero one ( forum rules) there is a ebr thread with a shed load of pics if you use the search tool to give you some ideas

Comment

First thing I'd say is you should remove the scope rail adaptor you have fitted, I think they look pretty ugly. Can easily fit a scope on the stock rail mounts on the EBR

I personally think the best looking set up on an EBR is:

M3 Style Scope
      G&P MK14 QD Suppressor
      Harris Style Bipod

I currently have the set up on my G&P/TM EBR:

Comment

Thank you, I love airsoft, points taken your ebr looks very nice, but Does the g&p silencer only fit onto the flash hider of the g&p kit? Or does it have a thread?

Comment

The G&P silencer only fits the tri-prong flashider. And i think those only came on the G&P and King Arms kits. The G&G certainly doesnt have them. Nor the Kart.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Mines a trigger happy conversion kit...

Comment

Leupold m1 clone scope, about the length of my forearm, then add my hand if you put a sunshade on it...
              This scope any good?

Comment

m14.jpg

Since starting this thread, i feel i have achieved the look i was aiming for
                Let me know what you guys think?

Comment

Looks good. Your scope needs lens covers - for the Mk.4 LR/T they should be Butler Creek sizes #13 (39.9mm) for the eyepiece and #26 (46.2mm) for the objective. I personally think that the very tall stance of the EBR could come down a little with a VLTOR ModPod, too, if you wanted a more futuristic look.

Comment

Agreed. If id have ever run a bipod on mine itd have been a Modpod.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

thanks guys, its got a butlers creek cover on the eye (as it fit from the old scope i had with covers), but i dont have one for the front, yet. and i would actually like a modpod, where can i get my hands on one cheap?

thanks.

Comment

King Arms do a replica. Google will be your friend.

Otherwise its realsteel, and theyre in excess of £230 once everythings paid up getting it into the country. If they will ship to you.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JoheedSambria I'm Jordan... I'm a young airsofter, but been interested/playing with friends/brothers gun(s) since the age of 10 where I decided at 18 I'm going to go for it and airsoft properly... And that's exactly what I did, the passion never went! :) Find out more about JoheedSambria
                        Working...
                        X