GHK G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GHK G5

Thanks! Yeah definitely want a grip that's less angular/thin, not sure what style yet though. Need something that keeps my middle finger away from the trigger guard, at the moment it rubs a lot since the gun is mainly resting on the finger due to the grip not filling my hand very well.

Comment

I'd give the BCM gunfighter a try.. I have one on my LM4 and its a really nice grip!

Comment

BCMGunfighter Mod 3 would be ideal. Significantly more vertical grip angle, fills that classic annoying gap under the trigger guard and a wider overall profile.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I decided on the Mod 0 Gunfighter, since I'm not sure a grip with the extended rear area (bevertail?) would fit. The lower receiver doesn't look quite right for it. Also got some rail covers, AFG2, Aimpoint T1 and the Azimuth speed rubber on the way. Should be a good CQB gun.

I modified the gun so the CXP stock is now fully retractable. Not the neatest job, but it works!

Comment

Almost finished. Thanks for recommending the Gunfighter grip, it's much more comfortable than the original.

Comment

That is gorgeous. If you were to pop an XM8 style top rail on it you would have the SCAR from Crysis :D
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

That is very very nice indeed! Tempting me to pick up a G5 and do similar! Glad you like the pistol grip!

Comment

Apurturesci... I hate you. Now I want one... Don't know whether to get a G5 or PDW

Comment

I'm literally so close to buying a G5 now.. All hinges on whether I can get a VFC HK416C collapsible stock for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Just realised I didn't post any pictures of my finished G5! Not sure which optic I will keep on it, but I like the sleek looks of the C More.

Comment

My G5 at present, not really much else that can fit!

Comment

Hi guys, have you tried the ghk g5 magazines on other gbb by any chance?
                          I wanted to buy another gbb and I'm curious to know if I can use them.

Thanks
                          Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Pretty sure they work in any WA-System GBBR

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Pretty sure they work in any WA-System GBBR
                              Tested them a while back in all of the WA Based ones in my signature, they work with all of them well, just incredibly tight in the magwell of the WOC's.
                              Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info guys. After I get my g5 repaired (I manage to break the hop chamber), I'll post some pics of the dmr kit I installed.
                                Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X