My current collection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current collection!

This is my current collection, I think it's a nice bunch of gats but I'll leave you lot to decide that!

Newest addition - WE Scar-L (AEG) - All I've done is put an Ultimate 6.03 barrel and a Guarder Clear rubber in as the standard WE rubber seemed a bit... Meh. Shoots well

Magpul Masada - upgraded and fettled by the previous owner, all I've done is remove the MBUS and put a Troy folding BUIS on in it's place. Much nicer.

ICS Mk18(ish) - I've had many firefights with this beast and it's never let me down. Absolute workhorse and I love it!

The 3 together

VFC AK74 - Bought this from my mate after 2 years of trying to get him to sell it to me. Such a nice bit of kit!

CYMA AK74SU - What a bargain. I paid £110 for this and it's an absolute nail driver!

The twins - KWA USP Tactical and a KWA USP.45

WE P226r - Outperformed my TM P226 so it got replaced with this! Monster out of the box (Sniper tape covers the lame "SEAL TEAM SIX" on the grips...)

KWA MP9 with the B&T can and an Aimpoint T1

Saving the best til last. My pride and joy..
    TM MP7 GBB

Mmmm...

Next on the list to buy is a VFC Scar-H (Only reason I'm going down the VFC route rather than the WE is because of the lack of mids available for the WE!) and an M249 Para if I can find one!
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: My current collection!

Anymore pics of the WE scar there bro?

Cant find many irl pics, most ones I've seen the upper receiver looks a horrible washed out silvery colour.

Comment

Nice collection! Seeing your WE Scar reminds me of my old one (which is now a wall hanger in Bamf's house), I wish I could afford to run with one again

Comment

Originally posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
        Anymore pics of the WE scar there bro?

Cant find many irl pics, most ones I've seen the upper receiver looks a horrible washed out silvery colour.
        I'll get some more for you soon, any particular shots you want? I might even use my DSLR instead of my phone, haha.
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Just the usual angles man, zero effects, just the raw image in daylight so i can get a decent idea of the colour.

I'm just about ready to get myself one but as i say, most images I've seen, the uppers look like a God awful champagne gold colour.

Muchos Gracias.

Comment

No image processing here. These are coming straight off my Canon 40D. Any processing is done by Photobucket and all they do is resize.

Colour of the upper varies depending on how you're looking at it. This was from about 20 yards away...

Yet this one was taken when it was propped up next to me.

Best thing to do is to try to get your mitts on one, the colour varies depending on how bright it is outside, what angle you're looking at it from etc... Very odd, but I like it

Comment

Thanks so much for that man, that settles it for me.

How do you find the build quality in general? Ant wobbly bits? Rattles? Badly machined or fitting parts?

Comment

Pretty solid actually. No rattles, no moulding marks that I've noticed and everything seems to fit together properly. Spring release when you switch to safe is nice too. Only thing I would suggest doing is maybe changing the hop rubber, but try it first before you swap it out.

Battery space is tight but if you already use lipos then a standard 7.4v stick would fit fine.
                For the £219 I paid, I'm very happy. I've paid more for guns that aren't as good. All in all, very good value for money!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
                Working...
                X