My toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toys

Just thought I'd share what guns I've had so far while playing, so we will start with what I started with to what I have now, I'm sure it's not overly impressive but I like to share none the less lol

I'll start with my rifles first

I can't find a gun only shot, but this was me when I first started with my mates CYMA AK47u

After i had played a few games and had a defence I bought the gun off him and added some changes, I didn't like the folding stock so I got him to put a static stock on, I then painted it black, put a 6.03 tight bore and silencer on

Got bored of the range of the AK so sold it and bought a second hand classic army M15a4, had awesome range and was pretty hot, shooting 370fsp on stock internals so we had to put a m90 spring in to bring it down to a safer 347fsp, it kept it's range and was shooting around 90+ feet

I found an all metal body and got my mate to put the internals into the metal body and rear wire the gun, along with putting a new selector plate in. Then I got another mate to spray it tan.

I sold that one as was getting bored with things always needing to be fixed due to it being a bit gun and decided to go for new, so I bought a specna arms m4, I've put a bipod and 4x32 scope on it, she hasn't been used yet, but hopefully we will get out next weekend to bed her in

I also decided I needed a back up rifle just in case so I got a SRS g36, haven't got a pic of that but it's just a normal g36 in black lol

On to the pistols

When I could I bought a cheap all plastic m9 NBB for £30, it had a nice little kick but the NBB was not cool, we all like some blow back haha

I held off from a pistol for a while due to not really playing cqb but I gave in the got myself a WE glock 17 (which I swapped for the g36 with my mate)

The reason I replaced the glock with a rifle was because I bought a TM 1911 for very cheap and as I like the 1911 more it was the one that survived

I'm a fan of the punisher gun so it's in the process of being made to look similar to it, so the punisher compensator was bought and fitted, got some grips on order too

Re: My toys

Well.. I don't have all pictures of these guns but here I go:

Fist time i went i had a G&G CM16 carbine! great bit of kit is was light and it was worth every bit of the £120 i spent on it, i did not upgrade it much as i enjoyed it stock as well as my first little springer
    I sold it after to a friend

Decieded i need a sidearm so i got myseld a tokyo marui tactical master which i then sold on at the nae for £50

So i got bored of my CM16 and sold it for a sniper the Tokyo marui L96 AWS got a couple mags and a nice rubberised scope and as me knowing not much about sniping well... i didnt get a hit all day x3 so i sold it at the nae for £300 odd

Got a tokyo marui mp5 sd6, was one of the best guns i could have fitted with the tightbore it had amazing accuracy and range, sold this recenly

Oh yeah got a G&P MOE which was great because i was a bit of a magpul fanboy back then and sold it because of slow rof (only if i used lipo's)

got My first GBB rifle the HK416 umarex which i swapped for my LMT on the NAE!

G&P LMT really enjoyable had too fast ROF so sold it last december

Oh yeah i have a Tokyo Marui Glock 17 which supprisingly i have not sold which i have not been upgrading, this is an old picture:

Recenly got a tokyo marui Vsr 10 which i had all the upgrades for and the swapped the vsr with no upgrades and sold the upgrades,

Then started getting more pistols from the ones i swapped for the vsr:
    Desert eagle chrome
    Gold 1911 WE
    We Dragon (selling)
    Tokyo marui Desert eagle black (selling)
    Tokyo marui 1911 with mags and holster
    Oh and an FPG (trying to get to work)

Some of these guns are with the zeroone tech for maitenance

these are the ones i have sold the other ones are with tech

And then got my trusy Custom kimber 1911 which has been fully upgrded

And then got my CQB weapon G&P Sentry which is a beast when it works! Which i am now selling

And then my trusty M4 which i have upgraded a lot Started off as a G&P Carbine, i am currently taking it appart for the reasion why in two and without attachments on

Got a KSC Glock 18c for my FPG

And now for the first time I am building my first gun from scratch! this is amazing almost comple cost me around £700 new so it is going to be good when i can finish off the build here are some of the parts all i am looking for now is a magpul stock (black) as the other one is a clone and magpul and vltor body and magpul miad grip and then it owuld be complete

Oh and please dont ask me why there is a spoon in that pic

If you have any questions about anything i am selling dont be afraid to ask and i apologize about my spelling :/ and that is what i have had
    GZW Regulars
    Looking for PSG-1
    Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan30 Find out more about Dan30
    Working...
    X