This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Just when I thought it wasnt possible to make my AK any more beautiful...

Ive been lusting after a GP-30 since... forever. And finally got one! All I want now to complete my AK Sexification is a nice Kobra... however I really cant justify buying a real steel one and cant seem to find any replicas anymore

Can anyone tell me what "Puts the fear of god into n00bs" would be in Russian? Ive been thinking of having something written on the wooden forefrip! :D

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo View Post
      haha
      might get a few in the new year
      nice gun btw
      did notice that the noveske ras isnt sitting up against the upper?
      hadn't noticed myself! hehe seems to be ok and is pretty solid so im not going to fiddle with it
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

HAHA, that GP-30 used to be on my TM recoil AK along time ago. I can tell by the grip tape ect, sold it to some one on here.
        Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
        I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

I just bought it of Jacky-poos a few days ago :P absolute bargain if I may say so myself, so so happy with it, Im like a teenage schoolgirl whos just been taken into anne summers for the first time!

Comment

I hated using it on my AK always felt off ballence with the folding stock ect. I have always love how they look, i think i got it new from shop that supports with fire for £220 as its G&P.
            Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

G&P is it? Was told it was Ares, not that it really matters, its a true beast! I love how it feels, I just wish there was a way to attach the little pistol grip to the AK foregrip, it doesnt feel quite as sturdy as I might like.

Comment

KSC MP7A1 with Star 'Z-Point' (custom Zeiss sticker on pressel).

Comment

mmmm tasty mp7

Comment

I wouldnt complain mate, iv used the G&P and ARES GP-30'S they are both very nice buy the one you have there is about as good as its going to get. It also about as strong as it gets mate, but you can make it so you can quick release it for CQB ect. Ask B.E.N.

Comment

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh That's nice.........

Comment

Loving the MP7 Panoptes, would you mind saying what camera you used?
                        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                          I wouldnt complain mate, iv used the G&P and ARES GP-30'S they are both very nice buy the one you have there is about as good as its going to get. It also about as strong as it gets mate, but you can make it so you can quick release it for CQB ect. Ask B.E.N.
                          Yeah Ive had a look at the quick release... it would seem the only way I could get it to quick release is if I cut the bayonet lugs off my AK which Im certainly not willing to do! Though tbh Ive got no intention of using it for CQB, its bloody massive! Thats what my 74's little brother, the AKs-74u is for

Comment

My M, M, Armalite.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=DSCN1566.jpg

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=DSCN1565.jpg
                            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

The carry handle looks weird on that Devlin? Whats different?

Comment

Is that a Diemaco Carry handle??!!??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X