• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

I <3 IT!

Comment

You should send that to Marui and see what they can make of it

Comment

lol bout 900!

the TM sopmod was 470, The G&P front end set, stock and grip was about 250 then i got stung for some customs. Bats about 20 quid. Upgrades wise its got a 509mm promy 6.03, firefly normal hop rubber and firefly normal nub, 80 quid for all 3. I didnt fit any internal upgrades other than the m100, as if i did it would see it over the 1k mark!

Theres a mosfet in it atm but i want a new one in there which is on order, trying to get it so that all the bits are new.

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
          How much do you want for it, haha.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nek;577391]Gentlemen (and ladies), Yay or Nay?

Yes, I had G36C with scoped carrying handle with 551 fitted,
            Not seen any G36E with Eotechs on but I hjave seen G36C's and K with scope and Eotech fitted by a south american army.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
              Ah man,tell me 'bout it. My wife thought I was crazy for ''staring at that bloody gun for hours'' .lol!!! Have you found out what mags work well with it? I thought id see if my G&P 47 mags fit but they wouldnt.
              Most of my mags fit it (SRC '47 mags and Clone '74 Mags) I had an issue with the trigger guard though. The screws were too tight and made it way too difficult to insert a mag properly.

Its more or less sorted now; Considering selling it to fund TMs new SCAR xD

Looking at the pictures makes me want to keep it though =[

@Richardy: That is the inspiration I want! An M16 built around the SOPMOD or SOCOM [= Definitely on my project list!

Comment

Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                I wholesomely agree, which is mine looks same minus silencer! My respect to anyone crazy enough to actually buy the SL-8 Rail for their rifle...
                Not that expensive if you know where to look.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                  lol bout 900!

the TM sopmod was 470, The G&P front end set, stock and grip was about 250 then i got stung for some customs. Bats about 20 quid. Upgrades wise its got a 509mm promy 6.03, firefly normal hop rubber and firefly normal nub, 80 quid for all 3. I didnt fit any internal upgrades other than the m100, as if i did it would see it over the 1k mark!

Theres a mosfet in it atm but i want a new one in there which is on order, trying to get it so that all the bits are new.
                  I shall be in touch...
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Not that expensive if you know where to look.
                    Haha, and I thank you once again! You have to send me a pic how yours turned out again mate!

Comment

- confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by NAUX View Post
                        Haha, and I thank you once again! You have to send me a pic how yours turned out again mate!
                        She's fully back to her former glory. Pics tomorrow probably.

Comment

richardy that is awsome. is there anything you cant do to a sopmod??!

it is amazing and looks the uttery dogs
                          cheers, cw

Comment

My JG M4 with classic army full length front end

I used a KA Deltaforce Silencer to cover the barrel by taking off the back end and pulling the foam and silencer over and then screwing it on... fits perfectly apart from having to use a small spacer to get the ends to sit correctly.

It now has a full paint job on the reciever and cut down Carry Handle/Iron sight replacing the flip up one.

Mags have also been dusted with paint

Internals will need to be replaced in the future and it need fitted with a metal body and will need to invest in a PEQ instead of a batt bag

Will post a pic of the finished m4 when i can find my camera cable

Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

• I quite like that m4, samus. I'm a fan of the tan colour but it doesn't look ridiculously modified there. Also liking the suppressor you've got fitted.

Comment

thanks ..its a bit less tan now as i have broken it up darker with browns.

The suppressor is an easy and cheap mod just a KA Deltaforce silencer fitted Over the m4 barrel and screwed on :D

Forgot to add i have fitted home made magpuls with paracord and sniper tape and they work just as well as magpuls and all i spent was about 4 quid on ALOT of paracord that i have used so much!!
                                Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X