This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

sorry about the pic qul, but for those people with F2000 what i've done with the barrel makes it shot better

Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Yup just done that to mine, and put the extender bit on my SPR, which I'm now withdrawing from sale to turn it into a DMR. I'll get a pic up.

Comment

FN2000's seem to really improve their looks with the addition of a nice silencer. It really lengths the body of the rifle and makes it look just a little bit more proportionate.

I've been thinking about getting an FN2000, long silencer w/ long inner barrel and going DMR with it.
        Trader Feedback:
        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Ive been thinking about getting one of these to go along with the P90, only thing putting me off is the materials. G&G was supposed to have this released last year along with the FA-MAS but nothing came of it and they seemed to have forgotten.
          The Eotech does go very well, i too would have the longer barrel version over the short one, just for looks though :p
          dsgdreamteam

Comment

Pics of my new systema M4A1 RIS, with custom G&P metal limited edition porshe body and front end.

And my very slightly modified G&P M4

TM Berreta, with compensator off

My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

looks sweet dan ! :P
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

sweet m4 dan

and alfer - i want those m4s..NOW
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

you have a porsche body on your m4? can we see a close up!

Comment

holy shitake mushroom it looks like he does!!!

is it?

i demand pictures if it does :P
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i think so, it looks like the porsche crest!!! if it is, swap for my mum?

Comment

Yes mate, it is a limited edition G&P Metal body with the porshe emblem and details on it, not very many made either so it's a keeper!

Pics for all you porshe fans!

The bits you might not be able to read state - Custom carrera GT Mod.

My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Latest rendition of my rifle, fully taped up some places are a little ropey but oh well

Also to anyone interested about my scope issues..possibly, the gun now fires very straight and true due to fine tuning the scope and hop up together, never fired a gun so accurate

Comment

that bodys lovely......... mmmmm

Comment

Really its just a APS 2 body lol

The taping took a while the best part is the main stock sides where the pattern isnt jagged or random, actually follows the tape unlike the front of the barrel and butt stock

how ever its very comfortable to hold now and provides some nice protection

I think im going to tape up the rest of the front of the scope looks a bit silly at the mo

Comment

mmmmm, sniper rifle. how much was it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X