• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Wallpaper:

Comment

thought id share my latest acuisition. my baby, TM PSG-1 with full internal upgrade.

thanks again rockdelta for this STUNNING gun....... i will treasure her

Comment

Your welcome.

I plan to build an MGS90 now to replace it.

Comment

i want a psg1 - after i get my l85 its my next gun

here is my latest beast - UN Custom KSC USP - got a kill at 50m with it - on my first skirmish with a sidearm - throughly impressed

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That psg-1 is sex, but I never liked the 50cal flash hider on them.

I wish I had the money and if sites would let you use sniper fps with these. Alas mines does not so its going to be stuck at 350fps.
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

i agree the psg1 is good but i hate the short mags it looks odd and so dose the .50 flash hider. apmaman do you do woodland or CQB?
              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

50 meters?! oooo thats nice.

Comment

*****PICTURE DOESN'T WORK*****

i'll retry later

Comment

Thankyou panoptes for the background! Looks f**king brilliant!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                      i agree the psg1 is good but i hate the short mags it looks odd and so dose the .50 flash hider. apmaman do you do woodland or CQB?
                      Mostly cqb but I do try and go to woodland as much as I can. Not having a car means I cant get to out woodland site as much as I'd like too.
                      SAVE OUR SPORT
                      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

ill take some pics witht eh silencer... but i like the barrett front end, and i know theyre a pain to get....

Comment

arrived today - CA g36 with STAR ag36 ugl - very very nice gun - also have E/K type handgaurd - better pics up tommorow this one was just taken to show a friend

*also for the eagle eyed- yes the grenade sights are missing - i have them - just nothing to attatch them with!

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That is a nice PSG1 destroyer, any chance you could post the 249 you owe my mate before you buy any more guns? Also the RIS you owe Jonny J?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                              arrived today - CA g36 with STAR ag36 ugl - very very nice gun - also have E/K type handgaurd - better pics up tommorow this one was just taken to show a friend

*also for the eagle eyed- yes the grenade sights are missing - i have them - just nothing to attatch them with!

Hot darn thats the gun I really, really want. With those outer barrels can you remove the end extention peice and attach the flash hider just so it sticking out the UGL's hangaurds? Also what battery are you using?
                              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

not quite - the outer barrel extension changes it from C legth K length and E length - i dont think it woud stick out enough for the flashhider to be outside the handgaurd and to be honest i dont see why you would want it too - the extended barrel helps with the overall balance of the rifle and would look silly without it

and now for your viewing pleasure - more images - excuse the cable tie - need to find a way to attatch it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X