X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

those look great!
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i love the Sandy coloured grip with the cross on

where did you get it

Comment

andy what reticule does that KOBRA sigth have? any chance of a piccy mate??

Comment

i had that sight has 4 differnet ones - best sight ive ever used - very much like a russian eotech

this is a slightly different variation of the sight but the reticule is the same
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

oh god those grips r nice!

Comment

sexy...

Comment

Yes those tan grips are at the top of the load that i have seen in sexyness!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
                  I think it's really funny, that when I put pictures up of the DMR after finishing it, no-one really noticed it AT ALL. Then when you put up pictures of it, everyone falls in love with it! Where is my credit here?!

Here's one I took of it:
                  that looks beast, btw what length outer barrel is that?

Comment

ALl the parts are listed by me above ( with pics above that)

it's a 16" KA free float sniper converison, Prometheus 363mm inside.
                    Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

thanks

Comment

Now the red-dot is working again...

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

sweet looking mp7!

Comment

PDW.... Certainly protecting your PC there!

Hehe.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

loving the maurzen nun chuck (:

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Hi all

This is originally a JG G36c, now a G36 something??
                                I upgraded the mottor and hop up and purchased an aimpoint red/green dot, a subby silencer and a larger foregrip for the extra length,
                                i have just bought a 'head and shoulders ghillie' as i am astounded at this weapons range,
                                it was showing a warrior l96 up last skirmish! i have now created my own ghillie wrap consisting of skirm net sprayed with black krylon for a camo effect and ordinary pieces of concealment net for hiding army field stations to the air etc all held in place by elastic bands and strips of tied up skirm netting
                                Cant wait to get out in the field with it, if there are any suggestions on what else to purchase to make this either 'better performing' or 'better looking' please tell me what you think

Brett

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X