This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

MP5 AKA TW5 is as its got semi, burst and full auto, also not the slightly blueish magazine in it.
    M4 is aswell Grey colour barrel, grey magazine with feed lips and the red cylinder in the case aswell. plus not that many people would spend £200ish on a peli case for a AEG .

Sam nice M4 want mine like that one day.

Comment

sweet mp5

Comment

yere there both systemas. as of this weekend almost the entire of bcoy run them 9 of us with them and 2 support gunners.

Comment

Originally posted by music_man613 View Post
          MP5 AKA TW5 is as its got semi, burst and full auto, also not the slightly blueish magazine in it.
          M4 is aswell Grey colour barrel, grey magazine with feed lips and the red cylinder in the case aswell. plus not that many people would spend £200ish on a peli case for a AEG .

Sam nice M4 want mine like that one day.
          it is a systema but the bluish mag means nothing as g&p do midcaps fors mp5s that have been 'blued'
          Originally posted by owainthegreat
          You sir, are a potato.

Comment

Here's my custom m4 commando;
            mostly Marui & Classic Army.

its not quite finished yet.

Comment

That's nice...

Whats happening with the battery wiring though??

Comment

New A&K SR25:

Comment

That really couldnt be much longer could it Keeper? What the hell is up with you and stupidly long guns :P You might as well run the barrel into your opponents face. Nice gun tho
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                    What the hell is up with you and stupidly long guns
                    *Looks down*

Suppose it's a natural progression really.

Comment

Thats called compensation mate :P
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                        Thats called compensation mate :P
                        LOL...

Keeper, you seem to have boosted your collection quite a bit recently. Lets have an updated list then...?

And will you be going sniper with the SR-25 as well? Which will you favor though, the Drag or the 25?
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

The Drag, hands down. Took it out for a field test yesterday and never put it down. Everything else just sat in the car!

Just updated my armoury album, full listings there! Need to stop spending now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                            Need to stop spending now.
                            You just keep telling yourself that. But you have got a few very nice pieces there

Comment

i was going to say... if he's compensating with that barrett and sr-25 then he must have a serious..er.. medical problem

anyway - was bored so here are all my guns

Tanaka m700 AICS, CA G36E with AG36, GWS XM8, CA SCAR L with acog & doctor, Custom Multicam M4 CASV (systema internals) with eotech 552, TM MP7, STAR m4 with m500 handguard, UN Custom USP .45, WA Kimber SCW, WA Prokiller (full auto)

and my vests (PLCE coming soon), Blackwater Multicam PC, Guarder HRM swat vest, Warrior Ciras Compact (thought i would stick them here instead of pics of your gear)

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Very nice indeed shadow, particularly liking that SCAR. AGM?

And anough talk about my junk!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X