This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Aeviv that's lookin' good, can the EoTech to any further back? I reckon a couple of notches back and it would be the sex.

Comment

Yes it can, i was just taking the photo and thought, 'hang on a second...'
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

that was fun... also some USP CQC holster action at the end.. ive been wearing my usp all day without realising... glad i didn't go out or anything haha

sorry for the terrible quality and noobish pistol handling
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Very snazzy

what holster is that on your belt and what belt are you wearing?

been wanting to do a belt mount holster for my PSC look

Comment

belt.. just a normal leather black belt... has tabs to make it fit normal bets can be removed for a better fit on my 5.11 tactical belt

its a blackhawk CQC holster - its for my PMC kit - 5.11 khaki trousers, warrior tan ricas, black bdu shirt, and a few other bits and pieces - you get the drift - based on mgs 4 a little in terms of colours but not in teams of gear style
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Oh right whos the manufacturer of the holster?

i want a 5.11 blade tech

Comment

Blackhawk CQC Serpa - also planning to get a molle panel for it so i can mount it on my plate carrier

its similar to the blade tech but i just prefer it

Comment

As he said:
                  Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  its a blackhawk CQC holster

Comment

Sorry blonde moment cheers

probably get one as well

Comment

i plan to get one for each type of gun and each different mount - then i can swap and choose what to mount wear

.. i give it Shadows Seal of Approval

Comment

awesome is it a genuine or replica from thinking of buying a replica first from a certain chinese place

Comment

genuine, they arnt THAT expensive anyway and frankly i dont want to trust me £150 pistol to a cheap chinese piece of crap.. to put it bluntly

hate chinese clones . will never go near them, even the good ones - id rather just have the proper thing

Comment

Dont bother with the replica serpa i had a sig p226 1 and it was crap and didnt work whereas my genuine 1911 serpa is great

Mike

Comment

Oh right fair enough

Oh serpas arent expensive by any means, all ways seen the drop leg at like £100

Comment

if you have several different pistols you can get 1 dropleg platform and sereral different holsters and swap them around or just use them on a belt

Mike

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X