This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

hopefully you will accually use the launcher unlike most people i have seen who just have them for looks

Comment

They are good for looks

Comment

I've actually found a way. You fold the stock, forget the gun, and hold the launcher, shouldering the whole thing using the stock hinge ad back of body. Remarkably comfortable and means you can use the launcher effectively.

Comment

keeper, you have a serious armoury, what rifles do you ahve now? sorry if you've said before

Comment

His album is worth checking out

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
              For anyone who aint seen mine yet whilst we're on the topic of Desert Eagles, here's mine:
              /DSC00258.jpg[/IMG]
              Wow! Nice to see an electroplated Desert Eagle! Ive been saving for one for a while!

Stunning gun matey!

How does the metal slide effect the performance on yours? I used to have a ZEKE slide which was a git for guzzling gas! is yours the Guarder Electroplated set?
              You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Originally posted by jtrent90 View Post
                keeper, you have a serious armoury, what rifles do you ahve now? sorry if you've said before
                You should of seen our combined armoury in his garage before the last game- i had three guns and three pistols, i lost count of his. He actually has a garage full the lucky ****. Im sure he's a crack whore on the sides or something
                G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

keeper nice to see your liking my late G36... can i have it back now lol

my armoury is still growing in size got another 2 m4s being constructed, pictures up in a few weeks then they are built hush hush untill then

with the 2 m4s my current armoury rests at 1 gas sniper, 8 AEGs and 4 pistols

...then i just need my l85a2 and minime to complete it (well not complete it... it can never be full)
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That is a very nice looking g36 there :D

My mate just took delivery of his new toy this morning and I really want one now lol

Here is his new ARES tavor (tar-21) cant wait to get one myself as we then plan on doing a rainbox six vegas style load out with these and maybe some galaxy mp7's :D

I'll see if I can get some better pics's off him when I see him next

Comment

i SO SO SO want a tavor

tell him i am jealous :P
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

and then i threw up
                        Originally posted by fijitstiks
                        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                        Originally posted by N3ADS
                        Is this you talking from experience ?..
                        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Has anyone like me, ever wondered what an airsoft gun would look like if they wern't designed around real guns. Probably something like a paintball gun maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                            Has anyone like me, ever wondered what an airsoft gun would look like if they wern't designed around real guns. Probably something like a paintball gun maybe...
                            the thunder maul!
                            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                            Originally posted by N3ADS
                            Is this you talking from experience ?..
                            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

that lucky ***************

Comment

Oh god.... neeeed Tavor!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X