This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

oh pants just rememberd i got a pic of the box as well its an intresting 1 also to point out i got no manual i dont know if its normal for a company to not put 1 in or not

Last edited by MJ Caboose2170; 2 June, 2009, 22:40. Reason: spellin correction

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

• Re: My Multicam M14 and MARPAT BAR 10

very consistent paint jobs

not quite correct but very good nonetheless

that m14 looks like marble
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That is a very good effort on the M14, Multicam looks quite hard to paint and make it actually look like Multicam rather than just splodges of paint (even though thats what it is ?).
        The BAR 10 is awesome though, It definatley looks worth the time and effort you put into it.

Comment

might wait for a Chinese clone of the tar

Comment

sorry guy for the colours. i just use what ever paint i got and very difficult to get the proper paint for the multicam because it a combination of 2-3 colours if you study the closely.
            thanks for the replys. no hurt taken.

Comment

hmm what shall i sell to buy a tavor with
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
                oh pants just rememberd i got a pic of the box as well its an intresting 1 also to point out i got no manual i dont know if its normal for a company to not put 1 in or not
                Was going to post a link to the manual from their tech resource website, but it doesn't seem to be up there yet :P Maybe they just haven't made one?
                Trader feedback thread

Comment

+ 1 on bar 10, good try on M14, its deffo one of the better attempts i have seen at do it urself spray jobs on multicam!

Comment

shadowcaptain dont do it or at least not untill ive told you how it went on sunday

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                      Has anyone like me, ever wondered what an airsoft gun would look like if they wern't designed around real guns. Probably something like a paintball gun maybe...
                      I was thinking about that the other day during the "If airsoft was banned" thead. I wa sthinking that the future of airsoft wouldn't be two tones but weapons that didn't look like real gun's but still took Mags and had a basic layout of a gun.
                      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

they do exist... well in pistol form anyway

a honk kong retailer sells some super weird pistols... and a few weird aegs based around manga

Comment

wow MJ, i tak eit your mp5 isnt going to have a look in anymore! are you coming to the grange on the weekend? my last game down south with my pal before we move out for uni..
                          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Full metal 1911

Tm m4 with sd conversion kit on and madbull xm203 short

Warrior l96 with new scope ( mil-spec 6-20 x 50 )

TM MK23 socom

TM HK Desert eagle chrome

TM HK Desert eagle black
                            Last edited by sj_asc; 3 June, 2009, 16:12. Reason: Text merge - User edit time expired

Comment

once again boardom strikes ... here are some pics of the kids with some cool editing

if anyone wants i can make my m4 look like hello kitty
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

And my new MC51, full of very nice upgraded internals. Begging for a metal body though:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X