This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Music Man mate, don't quote whole pictures! Hehe.

Love that camo barrel though!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I thought that the new JG 416 had full markings and fully working bolt assist etc?? Am I wrong?
      JG HK416 with Working PEQ2 and Real Steel Eotech 552, TM 4.3, KSC Glock 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodger007 View Post
        I thought that the new JG 416 had full markings and fully working bolt assist etc?? Am I wrong?
        i dont know about the bolt function but it dose not have full trades
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Mate the camouflage barrel is mad, did you just take it apart and spray it

Comment

+1 on the Camo'd barrel for VSR, nice job.

Comment

if that were me though id remove the rear sight, doesnt it get in the way of the eotech?
              Originally posted by owainthegreat
              You sir, are a potato.

Comment

Nah you can use them in conjunction when the eotech fails

probably not very useful for airsoft however but thats the real steel deal of it

Comment

It works better with the front sight, it shrinks the recticule to the size of it so it changes sizes wiht the sight.

Comment

Just spent 5 hours painting this freehand, what do you guys think? Do you think i should do another layer, and if so, what colour?
                    Tips and improvements? This is my first go at a digital pattern, think its come out ok!

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

add a wee touch of really light grey/almost silver and if you can find a bluey grey that would look awesome - hard grey enamel paint out of halfords turned out really well for me as the grey turned out slightly bluey which is better than i expected

heres my digital pattern if that helps

For example of bluey grey
                      Last edited by callofduty; 13 June, 2009, 23:39.

Comment

Looks great for a first go though! Nice job
                        Trader feedback thread

Comment

i like that digicam, i just cant work out why it doesnt look right... might be cos its too real looking :D

How did you do it? some of the edges look real crisp, but others look blurry. Im guessin you used a square stamb or something?

Is that white on yours? looks nice. I was thinking purple, itll either come out looking frikkin sweet, or awful :/ Dont know if itll show up very well either. So you think only a little bit, alot less than the grey ive done? or only a bit less than the grey?

And ive worked out why it looks wierd, cos the reciever looks slightly OD in that picture, threw my colour perception out :D

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

- Templates off the computer printed out in stencils
                            - Yeah some are crisp and some are blury - was done on purpose for a non uniform effect of blending
                            -Its silver
                            - alot less grey as if you paint it too much it may come out tacky - just the odd splat
                            - the the receiver does look weird as its the sg1 version and its grey but comes out in pics OD for some reason - black metal kit will sort that out soon

Think its the camera as this pic the receiver comes out dark grey rather than OD

Comment

Latest incarnation (sans M203)...

Comment

I hate you panoptes...
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X