This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

My gun need surgery atm lol , well hopfuly if the Scotland airsoft ban law dosnt pass...

Comment

nothing cooler than a shotgun
      custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
      my rating
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

yes there is ... a rifle :P
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

'rockdelta'

Im loving the stoner with the peli, have you cut it out for the gun?
          looking really realistic.

Comment

Just added a new toy (JG G36c)

AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

not sure if i have posted them here before.

Comment

love the minime para with eotech

and the m4 at the bottom... m3 tac lights look great on them
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Ok, so i showed my AUG the other day with my first attempt at a digital camo pattern. After a disasterous event with some sealant, i had to sand the thing right back to the vivid green that it was (took me 6 hours and about a pint of elbow grease :D). So heres my second attempt. this time i used stencils instead of freehand, pictured against some MARPAT. i know the foregrip hasnt been done yet... what do you guys think? and does it need another colour? if so, what colour?

Also, no offence, But is it me or is the F2000 Butt Ugly?

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Stand alone or compared to an ARPAT AUG :p
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
                      what do you guys think? and does it need another colour? if so, what colour?

Also, no offence, But is it me or is the F2000 Butt Ugly?

Think it looks good

The F2K, like the AUG and FAMAS is a bit of an aquired taste. Personally I love it, especially with the silencer attached.. I've also found it to be one of the most comfortable weapons I've used to date. :D
                      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

What scope is on that sniper rifle alfa, what has been to do it as well except the obvious paint

Comment

Oh, ergonomically undoubtably it would be a nice weapon. Its just to me it looks like.. i dont know, a humpback whale? hard to describe. admittedly, the silencer does help to alleviate this. And i can see what your saying, i dont really like the looks of the AUG either :D same boat though, to hold and fire its a dream.

Made me want to put a silencer on the AUG now

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

It's the gun from this thread. http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ht=150m+thread

It's got an after market bolt handle. Stock one's break at that sort of power level. PDI cylinder installed in the photo of Alfer's collection. Had to have a nozzle modified, as it's got a silly hop area, being of slightly the wrong length meant it didn't feed properly. Prommy 6.03 is being used. Mostly laylaz parts. Including a zero trigger. The trigger guard had to be modified to take it. I think it's still running the stock chamber, and a Prommy hard hop rubber. Only one that works properly at that FPS.
                            sigpic
                            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

all guns are beautiful, as long as they are functional - hence my love of the SCAR, there are weapons i find prettier (although still love the looks of it), but its just so comfy with the adjustable/foldable stock etc

that digital camo is much better this time around
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Way better 2nd time round indeed, I don't have the balls to do that to my AUG A3 ><

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X