X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
    Way better 2nd time round indeed, I don't have the balls to do that to my AUG A3 ><
    so you'd be mad if you turned up at my house and i'd painted it while you're away? :P
    Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

the m24 was a pdi steel bolt and handle, lalax 3 element piston, laylayx 9mm spring guide, sp 210 , custom tapered m24 cylinder head, laylax zero triger with stronger springs , prometheos 6.03 chrome barrel 509mm, prometheos red hop rubber and beed, custom fixed brass hop unit, ca stock and barrel milled out to take m10 bolts, 6.5-20 X55mm scope baska,
      capable of hitting a man sized target at 152m by me
      I built it, he part owns it with me and the badger

Comment

just somin bout that minimi up there, how does that stock fold? is it sideways or what?

Comment

the stock dosent fold its fixed
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom S View Post
            Ok, so i showed my AUG the other day with my first attempt at a digital camo pattern. After a disasterous event with some sealant, i had to sand the thing right back to the vivid green that it was (took me 6 hours and about a pint of elbow grease :D). So heres my second attempt. this time i used stencils instead of freehand, pictured against some MARPAT. i know the foregrip hasnt been done yet... what do you guys think? and does it need another colour? if so, what colour?

missed edit: that is lush ... but not as nice as this micro-tech

Comment

Damn, thats sexy. How you reckon it was done? probably one of these custom £50 jobs, wouldn never consider spendin that much, no matter how good it looks, on a £120 aeg :D id be interested on the technique though....

Also, its been bugging me for ages... What does come once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?

*EDIT* its M isnt it lol, i fail

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

haha google ... gota find another one now lol ... and the stock probably had a water transfer print were they dunt it in either side and a film sticks to the stock and drys. thats why it curvs and bends so nicley

Comment

Trifibre flight cases and waterproof cases are the cheapest on the net and they have a price match policy if you find them cheaper elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by tommihendrix View Post
                    Trifibre flight cases and waterproof cases are the cheapest on the net and they have a price match policy if you find them cheaper elsewhere
                    First post and you post that?

Why do people come on and try and blatantly advertise like that?

And as for water transfers, any way i can do a similar sort of thing myself? Or what do you think to me using a laser cutter to cut sticky backed vinyl for stencils for the next one? i reckon itd flow well, id just be worried about the finish on them..

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

what i like about that MSAR is that the pattern is very light and it has three colours rather than two. so the spread is nicer. also how the scope and fore grip match and the barrel is OG

Comment

I know i've put my guns up before, but I was testing out photoshop....:D

And yes, Selector switch broke off when I tried to fix it, and yes, front end popped off, and I can't find it.... :P

Comment

tasty tasty but where has the flash hider escaped to?
                          Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

No idea...

It's long gone

Comment

That just looks like the white balance on your camera decided to play a freaky one. I'm not impressed.

Dom s. The important thing about ACU, is the lack of the colour black. It's a nicely done job though.
                              sigpic
                              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
                                Dom s. The important thing about ACU, is the lack of the colour black. .
                                And the lack of any other colours to help it to blend in to anything :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X