X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

weeee

Still trying to decide what I think about the silencer...

That kurz is awful as well >.<
    Trader feedback thread

Comment

I'm definately not a fan of the Stubby, "Tank" and those short/Kurz M4 variants. Horrible things to look at in my opinion.
      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

with that stubby m4 - replace the solid stock with the g&p tank stock

install some flip up sights, then install an eotech - that would look BADASS
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Got abit of a dilemma here. Do i put a Madbull short launcher on an M15A4 CQB or a Tactical lighted foregrip?

Comment

my self none of them hunter , i would go nice vert grip and have a torch on one of your rails
            Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

the second one - i hate those madbull launchers - ruin the look of everygun they go on

however the madbul agx pistol launchers can look awesome on the right m4s
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Hmm i fear you two have pushed me over the edge and into my pockets XD. I'm liking the idea of a AGX launcher. But it costs more than my rifle. Tac light on one of the side rails does sound good. Then maybe a Mil Green lazer on the other side

Comment

oh right yes dont ask my for my opinions - my wallet couldnt get MORE empty - i might sell my wallet so i cna buy things with the money

its leather... bidding starts at £10

Comment

XD thats a funny one. Im always the same, anyways this is the rifle. I'll take a pic of the actual thing with its accessories when it arrives

Also would you think a nice paint job on the stock, handgrip and rail covers would look nice? I was thinking the same paint job that my Bar-10 has

Comment

Personally, I think only Sniper Rifles should be painted/camoed. Either that or M4's etc can be two toned with Tan/OD/DE etc...

Leave it a beautiful black mate...
                      Trader Feedback:
                      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Cheers for the reply. I'm just one of there people where when i have a new toy, i have to add to it XD

Comment

i agree, dont spray it - not a massive fan of paintjobs really, only looks right in certain circumstances and if done right

just think of other things you can add to it, start off with optics

Comment

wheeeeee my first gun just turned up (the L96 doesn't count, I only half own it)

HK416 JG full metal, sorry VFC purists :P Crappy pictures, but I'll get some more once I find a nice Eotech for it ><

Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

Gonna have to steal it now or buy my own

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Nah Caria dont worry, we VFC purists only hate you steel JG owners cuz we paid £150+ more for ours than you did Very nice!

Dope I was just teasing bout the ACU, Im planning on getting some myself!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X