X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Horizontally, about 30ft

Arcing it on a warm day, I can get people calling hit's a good 50ft away. Easily enough for a good ambush

Really it depends on what moscarts you use. I'm going to be investing in some madbulls soon.

Comment

Here's a few of my guns

Just to note, bipod on the M500 is just for laughs, i dont actually use it like that =]

Comment

Nice tidy room there

Like that M4 very much, G&P?

Comment

Was that Sam's VSR?

Comment

TKOS yeah its the WOC Commando, owain yeah it was, swapped with him and its just arrived today. Very nice i must say, with the textured paint and all.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyb View Post
              How much did that cost then?!
              More than I wanted, but less than I thought!!
              JG HK416 with Working PEQ2 and Real Steel Eotech 552, TM 4.3, KSC Glock 19.

Comment

Yeah, I remembered it because of the paint job.

How did he do a textured paint job?

Comment

Sprinke sand in the paint?

EDIT: sorry that's dumb, of course he's using spray paint. Studying has killed my brain.

Comment

Yeah, its textured ceramic woodland spray paint

Comment

Think i'll have a look for some! Looks like good stuff.

Comment

Yeah do that, it feels nice as well, comparable to the sandstone finish on the TM M14 Socom

Comment

i once used a product called roughcoat, they sell it in games workshop, grey 500ml cans for £6 or so. Its a mixture of primer and sandy gritty stuff, really amazing stuff, so consistant and easy to use. Gives a real nice feel at the end, rough, but not coarse or harsh, and any extra layers come out really well on top. Thats what I'd reccomend

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

mabey you tidey your room and mabey you might find a few more guns!
                            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

just arrived yesterday - some HK 416 externals

these are JG with a HurricanE stock - which is going to be replaced for a standard m4 sliding stock with a lipo in the stock tube

its also going to have some extra work done to create the 416 you get in battlefield Bad company - so needs a short ris m203 and a bit of krylon doing

currently it has no internals but will be filled with a new set of Classic Army internals i just bought and a mad bull tightbore

and yes- those are 3 real HK M4 high reliability magazines

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

• Ares tvor tar 21

Here's my one day old CQB devil with an M4 length Barrel.

Can't stress enough how good the quality is with this rifle- amazing and well worth the £400.

Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X