X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Dan Jones View Post
    TM Sig 552, G&P eotech, G&P foregrip (Just sold it =[ )

That 552 is the sex, I think it's the combo of extras installed on it but hot damn does it make me want one.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thats a sweet Spas12 DanJones.

You need to do a Jurassic park load out, but not get eated by the clever velociraptors
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

damn dan seen that sig and thorght it was my old 552 till i rememberd it died

the ss silencers look so correct on them :P
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Shooot her!!

Lol Dan cheers for the 'special' comment :p

Comment

nice to see some new pics of that masterkey tac.
            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

PTW's 2, 3, and 4 coming soon. 5 and 6 going into planning stage soon.

Comment

tackle - i will give you every gun in my sig for that M4/Masterkey combo

thats easily £3000
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Sorry. That won't scratch the surface..................!

Comment

lol i think this is a case of once a ptw user never touch your avrage AEG agian.
                    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

i was actually joking - too much blood sweat tears and money gone into my guns

but ive been starting an MGS M4 project for a while, going to be. similar but not a systema - well unless i can sell my tanaka m700....
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I have 1 systema, and I use that all the time, only since I got a CA m249 that I've used another rifle, but I'd rather have my systema over any other rifle.

Comment

Couple of pics for you all :D

You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

Whats the mp9 like performance wise, looks very nice mate and loving the desert eagles, anything done to those? except the colours obviously

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
                              Whats the mp9 like performance wise, looks very nice mate and loving the desert eagles, anything done to those? except the colours obviously
                              I havent skirmished with it yet, However just test firing its great! The sound and kick off the gun is stunning, build quality is great!

When you pull the stock out and put it into your shoulder.... you feel in the ZONE!
                              Desert Eagles.. They are just standard, I thought about full metalling them but the cost is just too much!
                              You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

so thats your side arm collection ... what about your rifles? and why isnt the p99 there?
                                also grate job on the duel tones they look ace ... did you just by a silver and black and mix them up?
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X