• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

My new toy XD. CAM15A4 CQB,

Comment

mutton that is a nice multicam m4 ... what's the host gun? and i think it look ok without a scope

Tackleberry your guns are mint and i love your taste in accessories ... shame its not a real Leupold CQT
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Having blown X number of hundreds on a real ACOG, a real Leupold will have to wait a bit.

Besides, the KA does a real bang up job and even has an NV level setting on the reticle illumination.
        Begs the question, do I need a to buy a real one.......................er yes!

Comment

Can people please post some pictures of different kinds of scopes/optics on MP5's (preferably an A4 with Torch Hand Guard). I'm looking for something to put on my MP5 but google images isn't doing me the best service today...

I basically just want to know what looks good (will think about function later). Thanks in advance.

EDIT: For those thinking "search more on google", it does have MANY pictures, but they are mostly of Aimpoints and Eotechs at weird angles...
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

My new sight & mount came for my mp5...

I would post pictures, but the dam thing wont fit on. I'll get some photos up once i order a different mount for ya

Comment

tm mp5 with a Guarder 4X28 Reticle Intensified Tactical Scope
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Tackleberry View Post
                Besides, the KA does a real bang up job and even has an NV level setting on the reticle illumination.
                Begs the question, do I need a to buy a real one.......................er yes!
                so is the KA a good scope? from what i have heard people have had lots of problems with theres. as for a real leupold good luck with getting one ... ebay sellers are reluctant to ship them outside of the US
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                  mutton that is a nice multicam m4 ... what's the host gun? and i think it look ok without a scope

Tackleberry your guns are mint and i love your taste in accessories ... shame its not a real Leupold CQT
                  Hey,

Its the new TM M4A1 (Socom) with Recoil.

Jase

Comment

Added a couple bits to my new JG G36c, Aimpoint is there to facilitate aiming with a mask on, until I replace it with an Eotech.
                    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Scope on scope makes me cry Flux!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

MJ, this is for you

Comment

just realised you have the g36k sight as well as that aimpoint...*shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                            so is the KA a good scope? from what i have heard people have had lots of problems with theres. as for a real leupold good luck with getting one ... ebay sellers are reluctant to ship them outside of the US
                            Never had any issues with mine. It really is a best of both worlds sight. Virtualy unlimited eye relief, goes from a 1x dot sight to a 3x magnified scope and has illuminated reticle.

You're not supposed to be able to get Mil spec ACOG's outside the States, but I did.

Right place, right time, $$$$ ready (lots of it) and pounce.

Comment

Originally posted by Tackleberry View Post
                              Never had any issues with mine. It really is a best of both worlds sight. Virtualy unlimited eye relief, goes from a 1x dot sight to a 3x magnified scope and has illuminated reticle.

You're not supposed to be able to get Mil spec ACOG's outside the States, but I did.

Right place, right time, $$$$ ready (lots of it) and pounce.
                              LOL but rememebr I got mine first :P

seriously people RS scopes can be got outside of the US - its just lots of sellers don't like the hassel of having to ship outside the US. (more papaerwork)

Which is next then mate?
                              I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

You'll just have to wait and see old boy..............

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X