This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

there awsome guns but the question is do you use them in skirmish or are they just display guns cos if i had them id be scared to take them out on battle field incase they got scrached or something
    Last edited by GadgetMaster; 8 July, 2009, 18:36. Reason: Removing pointlessly reposted pictures

Comment

if they did get scrached or broke in anyway he would just rebuild it im sure , i have always tried to follow your work candyman and just wish i had the skill and workshop to build such works of art
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yes they display pieces really, a scratch would ruin that brand new look. The alpine could be used, thats the most robust out of them all. Im not an "airsofter" really I just like building new or intersting stuff, I went along to Finmere once to have a look round and took a couple of my guns down to show. I didnt play, wouldnt mind a go but dont think I would be there all day, plus i'd be scared to use one of my guns, i'd have to use my MP5 instead! To be honest it was just nice to get the guns out, most of the time they are locked away in there cases. Normally only if someone asks to see them do I get them out. I really should get along to another airsoft meet and bring them all along, ive never had them all out at once!

Comment

A few pics of the whole armoury as it stands, soon to add an Mp7 and GBB M4:

Comment

So...where do you live again? I'm going to go pick up my lock-picking set...
            Trader feedback thread

Comment

tkos is that a psg-1 or a psg-1 turned msg90

Comment

The F***.....

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                  tkos is that a psg-1 or a psg-1 turned msg90
                  Neither mate its a custom built MSG-90, The only PSG1 part is the front end
                  G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                  RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

sweet i has just the standard psg-1 did'nt know you could get the hand's seprate

Comment

why have u got tht horrible shorty stock on your spaz why not just get the metal folding 1??

Comment

Originally posted by joli27 View Post
                        why have u got tht horrible shorty stock on your spaz why not just get the metal folding 1??
                        The metal stock costs £80 on its own, understandable him not having it :P, I reckon it looks pretty descent with it anyways .

Comment

Spaz??? Spaz?? We're not all spazzes are we? :P

Special Purpose Automatic Shotgun?

Nice collection though; hope to own a Famas one day!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

"What so you don't even think he's done an awesome job?!"

wasnt talking about the guns in general i was talking bout their designs.
                            personally HE has done an imense job on them, no two ways about it, but i just think, personally, they look to boxy.

Comment

Originally posted by joli27 View Post

Because I love it to bits and it cost me nothing to do.

Comment

New toy.

AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X