This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Shame about the screwed up trades. You planning any sort of paint job, or trying to get the trades back in anyway? It really doesn't look healthy right now.
    Can't say I'm a fan of the unorthodox barrel and ris either, but hey ho, not my gun.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Done a bit of tinkering:

It's a TM AUG, with a 1J spring to 330fps. Add a bipod, silencer, and M249 outer barrell extension and voila!

I'm also going to add a PSG1 length tightbore if it's liked. And I'll get a replacement for my M249.

It has both receivers, I like the scoped one better myself.

Comment

fps of the guitar?

jokes aside nice H bar esque aug

Comment

loving the aug

Comment

nice - prefer the top aug but without the red dot sight - really dont like the look of those sights
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by dope_on_a_rope View Post
              Shame about the screwed up trades. You planning any sort of paint job, or trying to get the trades back in anyway? It really doesn't look healthy right now.
              Can't say I'm a fan of the unorthodox barrel and ris either, but hey ho, not my gun.
              I had a plastikote paintjob on there, it covered the gun. It was a hell of a pain to clean it off, the black krylon has just been applied and thats why it looks rough, the trades will come back through.

I'll see if i can find a picture of what it looked like before with the paintjob so you can compare and see how much work I had to do to get it back. I had the ris that came with it but as its my gun (not yours ) I prefer the cqb ris.
              Last edited by nice_guy_andy; 1 August, 2009, 21:58. Reason: spellings

Comment

I do to if Im honest, I love the streamlined look. But I can't tell you how crap it looks with a big scope on it.

Comment

i prefer the other one myself just becuz ive fired one and the scope is ver y comfortabel

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                    I had a plastikote paintjob on there, it covered the gun. It was a hell of a pain to clean it off, the black krylon has just been applied and thats why it looks rough, the trades will come back through.

I'll see if i can find a picture of what it looked like before with the paintjob so you can compare and see how much work I had to do to get it back. I had the ris that came with it but as its my gun (not yours ) I prefer the cqb ris.
                    I can understand the practicality of the CQB RIS. I just don't feel it's befitting of the SR-47. Seeing as in reality it has never, and with all probability, will never happen. Same with the stock, and to a much lesser extent the irons. Just my views.
                    I'd love to see the old pictures if you can find them.
                    sigpic

Comment

You can clearly see how much paint I had to take off, plastikote is not exactly like krylon. Especially since I used a cream paint with flecks in it.
                      As I am sure you know there was only 8 ever made, so the chances of seeing one in RS form are slim to none.
                      I did try it with the full stock and full ris but it was way too big for me to handle, I know a certain gentleman who runs another airsoft site had one in full size (the spec your referring to) but he is a big beefy ex-para. You might know him

Comment

finally took some more pictures - ignore the makeshift sling attachment at the back - my proper mp5 sling hasnt arrived yet so this will have to make do tomorrow

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

shadow that second pic just became my home screen :D ... you going to change anything like the handguard?
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

You may just win the prize for biggest improvement in paint job ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

it looks like the dust cover has been melted to the body
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

dont worry the mp5 will be customized soon

i just need to find lots of money on the street corner

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X