X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Comment

Star(Or Ares?) M16A4, really need help on what rail covers/accessories to get for this beauty
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Another Picture
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I'm loving those 1911s!!

Starting to get more and more into pistol only skirmishes!

Comment

im not to keen on that particular style of rail but i cant really think of something that looks good on m16 RIS other than a 203, or a bipod, try an AN-PEQ?, rail covers by magpul could look ok i guess?

Comment

Haha, was thinking of hiding the rails with some sort of rail cover. Well its a work in progress!

Comment

yh rail covers and a bi-pod would be cool
                CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

omgitzjamiiee, your right, I should perhaps add some accessories and then stick it in the 'Pimp my gun' section. Of course it does normal have a Surefire mounted on the right hand side of the RIS, and I am awaiting a green laser either for the left, or underside...
                  Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                  There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nun-chuck if you can affored it get magpul XTM pannels! they look cool and are rock solid! and you can make pritty paterns with them
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

My G&G GR-16 Blowback-

With Silencer:

Comment

MUCH better than a two tone, good choice, will also not look crappy when you finally krylon it too.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

agreed, the clear guns look rather nice compared to two tones

from a quick glance it will just look like a normal gun

actually - thinking about it - it might help with camouflage as the transparent plastic will adopt the colour of your surroundings
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Tis the future!!!!!

or not

not as loud as two tone but i am not agreeing to the scope lol other than that its cool

Comment

Way way way nicer than 2Tone. Also Ewww George Forman Grill!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Lol at the grill

its nice but the scope makes it look like a toy

i want my bloody revolver to arrive to take some awesome pictures for yall

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X