This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Forgive me for being super dense here....

Whats the spring housing? This is my first gbb, and although ive taken the slide and mag down to its basic components, i have no idea what that part is, having not yet had a play with the bits on the lower frame.

Im also trying to learn from scratch how to do it all with the exploded diagrams in the back of the manual, not the easiest :D

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

the section below the grip safty houses the hammer spring (i think its that spring)
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Oh, you mean the back of the grip? I think if i do the grip safety (it is pretty large after all) it wont look right with the whole back of the gun being silver except the hammer. I would do the hammer, but i dont have the slightest idea how to get it out, and ive been told that the hammer mech is the hardest bit inside gbb's, so im not wanting to try it...yet at least

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
          cool also did you sand the barrel down your self?
          The barrel is from picking it up, the paint flys off it easy.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

i think youve done a super job on the MEU mate. i dont think the grip safety would look right tbh? not sure though.
            but it still does look good

that ak looks nice to. its nice to see a variation of wood colours as im sure the russian will have run out of stain, then had to get a new tin from halfords and it would be a different tone. plus they are get battered about anyway so i dont see how it matters. lloks cool with the cobra sight to, not sure is corbra spelt "KOBRA or "COBRA" in this case?

Comment

was round at a mates house, so we took some pics of my Tanaka M500

Comment

hehe i was there!
                it truely is a beast of a gun!

Comment

Haven't fired her yet and have no gas till the weekender so first shot will be then

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

that looks awsome. tell us how it performs over the weekend

Comment

looking the P226 what make is it?
                      looks FM?

Comment

I'll do a full review after the weekender

and its a TM all plastic (dont wanna get the metal kit for it)

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Very very nice.

I've always wanted to get myself a target/race gun - would love to give airsoft practical pistol a go!

I'll get round to it one day, but havn't found any places that hold it!

Comment

Got a front end kit to turn my M14 into a SOCOM. Just need a silencer to cover the inner barrel. Been playing around with desert painjobs for a while, think im finally satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post

that ak looks nice to. its nice to see a variation of wood colours as im sure the russian will have run out of stain, then had to get a new tin from halfords and it would be a different tone. plus they are get battered about anyway so i dont see how it matters. lloks cool with the cobra sight to, not sure is corbra spelt "KOBRA or "COBRA" in this case?
                              Its spelt with a K, for reasons best known to the guy who named it.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

That m14 paintjob is just a win, imo, snakeskin effext, loving it.

On a different note, the last thing i need for the MEU now is a pair of those waffle like tan grips, anyone know where i can get some? And also, how the hell do i make the recoil guide stay forward like pistols are actually supposed to? Take it to PM if needs be.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X