X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
    ^^Don't tell that to all the guys I knew with the trigger sets from FALs in their kit!
    Forest Cutter! Goodbye Treeeeeee!

Comment

the full auto fal's were so un aimable it was untrue . most of the kills was becuse the argintines held the rifle side ways so the muzzle blast would create a horizontall sweeping motion then the uk troops had single shot . . alot more managable

Comment

any gun can kill but it had tremendous rekoil thats y i said fail not becuz it wasnt a killer.

Comment

WOMBAT. text speak . damn you lad .

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
            WOMBAT. text speak . damn you lad .
            now thats a killer!!!

how quiet is the m700 guard?

Comment

I was told by another Falklands vet that our boys did pick them up for themselves to use.

(I know all guns can kill, sorry for sounding like I snapped. I havnt)

Comment

sorry for the text speak but yes the fal had awful recoil but it could certainly lay down alot of fire with devastating effectiveness.

Comment

they picked them up because any soldier likes a full auto weapon if they can get them but the soon realised that single shot was so much more effective hope that helps.

Comment

you quoted that from the youtube's top ten assualt rifles . but is correct the brits picked them up and said to the reporters who asked them why do you pick up the dead soldiers rifle as its the same as yours just full auto enabled

the brits answer . what soldier doesn't F***ING like full auto . .

black bull she is very silent mate , had her in the garden today setting the hop and ranging it all in . all i heard was the whisp of gas that comes from the shell port

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                      they picked them up because any soldier likes a full auto weapon if they can get them but the soon realised that single shot was so much more effective hope that helps.
                      Yes I know that, but single shot isnt that effective if your trying to win the firefight i.e. putting more rounds down than they do.
                      Anyway since this is a pics of your guns thread I will shhh until I post a gun pic.

Comment

excellent the hicap mag in her just looks righteous!

Comment

its a tanaka aics mag mate . i tampered with the strike plate on the mag so she fits in perfect and on propane very nice even 490 consistanly , with the standard mag green gas 498is average

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bull View Post
                            is that a scope rail?! if it is get it off now! and put a starlight scope on there!
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                              it was a toss off between a fal and an m16

Loooool. That's just made my day
                              My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

guys , am i bein fickle or does any one else notice that the fal trigger is the same as the sa80's or whichever way you want to look at it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X