This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

speeking of star wars i think someone should dress up as luke sky walker when he visits bespin (i think) with some sort of future weapon

Comment

Here's the new pictures of my M4A1.

Picture with stock in and no supressor:

Picture with stock out and supressor:

Close up view:

Comment

i like the 2nd and 3rd pic of it, it looks alot nicer now billy i think
        i want to get my pics of my new M16 up soon

Comment

thats hopfully what mine will look like
          ive got for the bottom rail: a vertical hand grip, an m203 and a bipod
          at the moment i have an aimpoint but i want an ACOG
          and i have a silencer

Comment

hmmm not very good looking picture ill get a better one shortly...

Upgraded A.C.M Thompson m1a1 and GBB Bell M1911 :D

Comment

Billy I reckon it'd look a lot nicer if it had the ACOG on the receiver rail, rather than the carry handle. It is a nice looking gun anyway though, good work.
              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Cheers fella I keep the ACOG sight on the carry handle so I can use the iron sights as well. Like in this photo with my new gear, it helps to have it where it is:

Comment

That's pretty hardcore Billy...

That mask is ridiculously nice. Have you considered re-spraying it for a little more functionality?

I definitely prefer the picture with stock in and no suppressor. But I think it's just the "human reaction" if you get me, people don't like what they haven't seen before, and I really like the typical and stereotyped M4 style/shape.

I like that you have sacrificed looks for functionality with the acog and iron sites set up, if it really works then that's clever stuff.
                  Trader Feedback:
                  New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                  Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Nah, I like the way the mask is right now It looks bad-ass and with my brother around me with his as well, we're a unique team.

The stock in and no supressor option is indeed another good option. I like to keep them there on mine though so it adds a little more length to the gun. I find it easier to aim with the stock out

The ACOG and iron sights work well. With the Army of Two mask I can use the ACOG for quicker targetting at medium distances and the iron sights for longer distances where I need to aim more carefully. Luckily I can still look down both with the mask on, even though it is quite big.

Comment

Afternoon...

KSC Glock 18c Upgraded,

-Guarder Recoil spring
                      -Guarder Threaded outer barrel
                      -Guarder Rubber Grip
                      also upgraded mag valves.

just need a metal slide then im sorted

Comment

Please carry handle mount the ACOG properly - IE bolted directly on, not on that silly little rail thing.
                        /9 out.

Comment

For your information I like it the way it is, like I've already said. It doesn't have the other kinda bolt thing for carry handles as it's an ACM one. Plus if I did I probobly couldn't use the iron sights.

Comment

What do you mean by "other kinda bolt thing"?

Comment

Some ACOG sights have a small screw bolt underneath them, so instead of mounting them onto a rail which is mounted on the carry handle, they mount where the rail goes through the hole in the carry handle. Mine doesn't have one.

Comment

Does the underside of your ACOG have two screws holding it to the baseplate that mounts onto the rail?

The carry handle will possibly only have one hole but this can be changed with some help from Mr Dremel. Once two holes have appeared in the carry handle you can use the two screws, after taking the baseplate off the ACOG to attach it to the carry handle. You should still be able to use the iron sights after doing this (I can on mine).

NB. Its your gun & your attachments so do what you like, I am merely offering suggestions & assistance. I am not telling you that you are wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X