• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

nice wrap mate dont spose u wan t a ghillie to go with it lol

Comment

Depends on what ghillie it is I have a head and shoulders ghillie to go with the gun and usual DPM's underneath that.

Comment

I see no gun there...

Comment

its a full body ghillie 3 peice same colours as ur rifle wrap nice a lite and breathable so u dont get hot and thers plenty of space for add ons and a vest underneath:P to stay on topic i love psg 1 rifles::P

Comment

Please PM me Wombat If you've got any pictures I'd love to see it. I'm considering a new ghillie suit to go with the PSG.

Comment

real stocks fit ptw's it has a lipol in the stock tube which you access by pulling the tube cover out when the upper reciever is removed(pain in the arse to do but makes it very water proof)

Comment

the JG g36 i got in a trade - had it one night and its allready sold

looks sexy like this though - reminds me of the crysis assault rifle a tiny bit
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

hehe, nice alex hope to see it soon

Comment

Many thanks to Russ at D.V for taking this awsome pic. Will be glad to see them go but i need a new rifle XD

Comment

never been a fan of the eagle but damn they do look nice !!
                      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

wow, really nice mate!

Comment

Will be a big shame to see them go. But i just can't justify keeping them. They only get used sort of once a month if that. They are going for a good cause. Sl9 + lipo for my M4 XD

Comment

SFW in its final configuration pre-krylon and 100mph tape on bits and bobs.

Comment

ooh were did you get the correct front sight? and i like it tape around base of mag and foregrip
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

yeah, gonna make tape magpuls, and a homemade killflash on the acog too.

Previous owner sourced the larger outer barrel and custom foresight, I just fixed up the base gun a bit; replaced the mag catch and fitted better ris panels and a G+P torch/laser PEQ box combo.

Krylon is gonna be brown and tan with some olive striping

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X