This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Yeah it has those screws I appreciate the advice though I like it as it is right now.

Comment

Heres some pics of my new Tokyo Mauri M4A1. Includes M16 solid stock,9.6v battery,scope,and full Systema running gear (gearbox,piston,motor and a 130 spring) Tightened bore barrell...think thats about it.(I've added the silencer and torch,still got an classic army RIS front end to put on)

Comment

Urghhh no affence but that pistol grip thingy is F'Ugly!

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

What do you mean pistol grip?

Comment

the pistol grip is the grip you hold with your right hand, and the trigger is next to it.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Did you hack saw the top of your iron sight off? or did you buy it like that?
              Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

looks like there is a cross-point screw, screwed into the body next to the forward assist knob.

Comment

That screw i have no idea why thats there,obviously the previous owner done something?

The 'pistol grip' is the hand grip that came with the gun,am i right in saying its been changed?

Comment

yep, it does look abit weird but i bet it's comfy

Comment

Andy would be correct in saying there's a screw in the wrong place. It's likely that the top part of the body had something broken inside it, so the screw was implemented to keep the top part held to the bottom.

As for the grip, yes it's a different one It's longer for a start and a bit thicker. Check the grip on my TM M4A1 to compare the length:

Comment

ah right fair enough. As i said i know the guy had all the Systema stuff put in and had new bits and pieces put in.But never really queried the random screw,not that it bothers me,as long as the gun still works fine

As with the grip,never really noticed the difference between this one and the one on my JG M4

Comment

its the sniper grip......... but its missing the rubber piece........ i have one on my bushmaster

Comment

it came with an attachment on the bottom,a large circular grip thing.But took it off cos i didnt like it,thats why theres those slots near the bottom of the grip

Comment

sorry for image quality just took it to show a friend but thought id stick it here aswell
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                                Yeah it has those screws I appreciate the advice though I like it as it is right now.
                                If you like it how it is mate don't change it as its YOUR gun :-)

Think it looks pretty cool and im not a huge fan of the m16/m4 range lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X