Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          where do you think Im reading
          Google?
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

If anyones interested I have reviewed my new PEQ unit in the accessories review section

Comment

My 1100mah Lipo will happily last all day.

Seriously they are the way forward:

My PTW SFW type jobbie - needs a new / home made front sight but really I'm not too bothered.

I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

that first one just became my home screen love it but could use some Krylon

Comment

I've sprayed too many guns to count & I still dont want to spray one of my PTW's.... besides its a work horse - it'll get more scratched & damaged thanks to 24hr games & the rock etc.

Oh and if you want it here's a bigger piccy of the first one - just without the border:
                  http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...W/CIMG2708.jpg
                  I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

That's a tidy PTW Tallbloke, impressed.
                    My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

tallbloke - That's in the top 10 most gorgeous armalites I have ever seen.

What is that ACOG?
                      Trader Feedback:
                      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                        i did'nt know real stocks fitted on them :S

i do want one though now
                        Appologies for the repeat picture, but this is a real (and extremely rare) Magpul M93B stock on the back of one of my PTW's.

Any commercialy available real stock/tube will fit. You just have to be creative with the electronics install.

T

Comment

if he's like tacberry that's a real ACOG TA01 with kill flash and ARMS mount, a very expensive bit of kit. I think the ARMS mount ruins it abit (are the issue ACOG's QD mounted?).

ah talking of the deavil loving the m4 tac as always. but I must admit the m93B isnt my faorite magpul stockk
                          Last edited by omgitzjamiiee; 25 September, 2009, 00:18. Reason: edit

Comment

I was originaly going to go with a UBR, but they're just too common now. Having done so many for other people I just lost interest in them.
                            Real M93B's are so hard to find that I couldn't resist the challenge of finding one and fitting it. So when this one poped up I had to have it.

TB's ACOG and associated bits are all real steel.

Comment

hmm another month or 2 and im hoping to be able to afford my m4 PTW :/

just need to pick what style to go for... hard when the world is my oyster haha
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

this started out as an spr but i got bored of how it looked and more and more people on our site got them so i decided my friend the hacksaw and i needed to have a play...
                                havnt finished painting it yet but what do you think ??

will look something like this.
                                Last edited by swill; 25 September, 2009, 01:00. Reason: im no good with foto bucket
                                Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X