• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

This might be the nicest shotgun

evar.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I want a shotgun =/

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Me too

Comment

I snag a photo of mine and put it up later.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

my Galaxy MP5kurtz.

love em !

having a go with my dads camera.
            missing a selector switch for this side but hey, it still works.
            im putting a G&P m120 motor in it, maybe my CA gears, depends how the stock ones hold up, a CA piston and finaly try squeaze a mosfet in somewhere

Comment

the galaxy ones are nice iain but do need a slight upgrade as the rof is kinda.. meh

now it needs to be pimped like my old mp5k - but with a short supressor - then ill steal it from you

makes me wonder... if i ever get a PTW m4, whether i could get my systema mp5 converted into an mp5k... hmm

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

that's sorta how i wanna do my MP5 i just need to find somewhere were i can get the stock seperate

Comment

Big jealously over that 550 Jesus, puts mine to shame. How does it perform?

Comment

jesus that sig with the supressor on ... i think you should send it to me... i mean...you seem like you want to....
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i dont like the stock, im gonna put some ROF on it:D and i like the reflex, so thatmight go on, though its not what i will use much, mainly my SPR

Comment

I like MP5K's.. used one for a whole day at GZ last weekend, was well nice to use..

I want a small SMG to use when I get tired of lugging around an AEG.. BUt I like the looks of hte MP7 WAY more.. does it perform the same the K?

(Both TM).

Comment

no the tm mp7 has the same internals as their glock AEP

nowhere near the performance of an aeg smg

Comment

Havnt posted any pics in a while so heres my newest addition.

Custom build Magpul FDE M4.

Still waiting on a few bits ive ordered to arrived so it isnt 100% finished yet.

Lastly my VFC eglm finally arrived for my VFC Scar.

Just about finished and if I dont say so myself its pretty BA as is.
                            > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

wtf.... 0_0

drake, my girlfriend, who knows very little of the world of guns, says she likes the look of your scar more than my urx. it's like you've kicked me in the balls man..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

^

'Cause Scars Rock!!

I'm gutted I didn't wait for a few extra days and get the VFC EGLM. I lost faith in them ever bringing it out and got the Ares one. Two days later I find out they are on most HK Webstores.
                                Oh well.
                                SAVE OUR SPORT
                                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X