Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by x.RiiOt.x View Post
    Not very custom But F**Kin Rare :P
    what is it then?
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

An abomination hehe if the slide and frame colour matched it would be better looking but the different shade's make it look "tacky" im my opinion
      Last edited by guard-sniper87; 24 October, 2009, 00:45. Reason: Spelling

Comment

ha whats all this conversation about me, its like being famous. haha

i can barely afford any airsoft guns with the £200 a month i have spare after bills etc and every penny pretty much goes on airsoft ha took me years to gather enough money to get my PTW (second one coming soon courtesy of dan jones m16 ptw)

cost me jsut short of a grand in total the mp5 only being £700 new

and frankly its the most amazing thing ever.... out ranges the snipers at my site, and out performs every gun ive owned, also BURST fire weights over 4kg too and ive fallin in rivers end down and smashed it into trees and its all good
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

when I'm rich, or I find one for a good price then I will get a PTW

as for the whole bashing thing my CA CQBR has taken three years non stop beating and it still works like new (just dosent look it). and it continued to work once partally submerged! CA know how to build an AEG!

Comment

im not going to argue over PTW vs other high end AEGs

but everything good about high end AEGs is at least 25% better on the PTW, ive just found it better in all aspects, rof, accuracy, hop design, build materials, build quality, weight, dimensions, realism

ticks all the boxes for me - yes i had to sell all my armoury but worth it for me
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

sell all your armoury! what about your sig

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                His sig is a Armoury for me!
                It's prob a 'collection' for him!
                Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Drake is that AMD the actuall gun or is it the conversion kit?
                  Was bought as a full aeg but i'm unsure where it was originally purchased although I know W.G.C had them in stock along with the conversion kit last time I checked.
                  > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

currently only have the PTW mp5, the others are like half built still needing parts, and the JP is still under the bed of the owner haha

only got my few gas guns and my mp5 actually at my house

im slowly recovering from the PTW so should be able to get them finished luckily i managed to do a swap deal for my next PTW so i dont have to spend all my money

hooray for wheeling and dealing!

also i recommend building AEGs over buying anything - can drop in the best parts into the best furniture

Comment

i agree shadowcaptain, ive spent a fortune finetuning my m4/m203 and my m16 and then i got my mp5 ptw blue cylinder installed and its firing at 340fps nice and site friendly but the range on it is incredible.

The build quality is amazing and the mags feel great. I wouldn't use any smaller battery than a 9.6v though.
                      theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

quick paint job proper one soon

Comment

Paint jobs good, but it seems lightly "glossy".

Comment

no its the flash from my n95 , as can tell by the blue patch in the middle of the gun

Comment

Will be getting some pictures of my A&K Dragunov up soon :D
                              Armoury:

Tokyo Marui MP5
                              KSC Glock 17
                              A&K Dragunov

Comment

one point about the systema mp5...i dont really like full stocks,so can it support a sliding stock with a battery in the front end ris?...if it could, i would probably get one...ive been close to getting a M4 max a couple of times,so im not against the idea of a PTW
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X