X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
    one point about the systema mp5...i dont really like full stocks,so can it support a sliding stock with a battery in the front end ris?...if it could, i would probably get one...ive been close to getting a M4 max a couple of times,so im not against the idea of a PTW
    yep just ask tackle berry for any custom mp5 info, you can fit a real HK sliding stock with just a tiny bit of machining needed, and you can fit a front end ris if you so choose- however there is a custom mod where you can fit a LIPO in the cocking tube (just remove some of the cocking handle)

but in simple terms YES - i will be getting one fitted eventually as well as a surefire front end light
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

great...when you get it done,i would love to see the results and follow suit
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

wont be for a while! getting an m16 ptw first so dont hold your breath haha

i do quite like the full stock (even though i thought i wouldnt) its rather comfy and doesnt really get in the way like i thought it would, i use a releasable sling so i can clip it closed to hold the mp5 against my chest when using my sidearm or release it to shoulder
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I've always found the MP5 solid stock to be the best standard option. The MP5 3 point sling seems to work better with it and it is very comfortable to use. I do prefer my UMP style one tho as I run a single point sling with it and with it folded and stowed around my back it's as if it isn't there.
          Now if only Systema would make a PTW MP5SD.

Comment

sniper m4 that sadly will only be in my house a few hours before being swapped on for more PTW goodness

sexy huh

Comment

Not mine dont even think its airsoft But Wow, Just want to let you guys see it

Comment

hmm im still not sold on spraying guns

its a VERY nice paint job/water transfer or whatever but just ruins the lovely glock underneath

Comment

best digital paint job ive ever seen

shadowcaptain: ewww thats ugly!!! be glad its goin!
                  Originally posted by Teddykiller
                  I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

im not bothered about the looks of the M4 - though tbh it is actually rather beatiful in my opinion

lovely full set of systema internals in so ill cry when it goes but must have ptw m16!

wish i had a more appropriate scope maybe better without the 12 mile sunshade haha

however its actually the comfiest thing ever! the grip is sexual! so is the handguard

Comment

Sexy Right ? Spec Ops :D

Comment

I would have taken it from you
                        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
                          I would have taken it from you
                          just get a grand out....per hour

oh you were talking about the gun? in that case you only have to pay once

EDIT: i just pimped myself out on an airsoft forum go me haha

Comment

shadow you need to rethink your rates, overselling much
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

pfft you just cant afford but i digress the m4 dmr = win wish i had another to keep

Comment

haha my local charges £50 for half and half

and DMR is nice, keep it the world dosent revolv around PTW's
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X