X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

tackleberry you are making me cry

how much did it cost for the stock? id really love this done to my TW5 so i can use it as a backup
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

MP5's are best with no garnish...........!

Remember how much you paid for your TW5 ? Well that little conversion will cost you the same again......!

Comment

pass ill just... get another TW5 haha

or fit a barrel mounted masterkey to my m16 when i get it
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

The stocks are eye wateringly expensive to start with (unless you know where to look). The bulk of the cost is in the conversion.

Access to a friendly engineering company is essential and the whole job is extremely labour intensive.

T

Comment

yea i read about the work needed on the systema forums :/

i keep wanting to add things to mind but for the money i could save up for a PTW m4 to go with my m16 and mp5

although i will fit an eotech and surefire front torch at some point

Comment

my high capas

still nice till i get my hands on a kimber or a socom gear 1911 tan meu

Comment

my "dual wield" sense is tingling kwalker

Comment

haha it soo fun tho i just use one most of the time, cant be arsed to lug the other around so its usualy under the bed

Comment

Originally posted by kwalker233 View Post
                    haha it soo fun tho i just use one most of the time, cant be arsed to lug the other around so its usualy under the bed
                    i feel sorry for the one that doesnt get used - it must sit at home crying, you should put it under my bed

who thinks i should post up an image of the appalling condition my mp5 is in

Comment

haha its gathering dust at the mo, i might bring both to the next cerberus game if i get there. go on then show us the mp5

Comment

whoever said gucci softers are afraid to get down and dirty are SO wrong

i should really take better care of this, so far ive dropped it about 10 times, fallen over with it about 6, dropped it into a river twice, fallen in the mud with it so that you couldnt tell what gun it was and all sorts of things

(the material is the sling loop and the cable tie is from chrono last sunday)

Comment

my AK's not much better.
                          the gas tube, reciever cover, muzzle break and fire selector are rusting
                          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

its worse than it appears on the pictures - looks totally beaten up which looks nice - if it didnt make me cry at the cost

Comment

And yet it still looks sexier than most "normal" MP5 AEGs. One day I will get a PTW5.
                              Or at least have the money for a PTW5 and buy a PTW M16 instead then spend months/years wondering why I didn't get the MP5.

Comment

thats one of the best taping iva ever seen in my life

im amazed a systema can look such a mess

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X