• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

That PSG1 caused a party in my pants metaphorically very nice indeed

Comment

Well, I just need to put a tightbore in it to get it going, but I agree, they are fussy guns, but worth it if you can get it going.

Comment

Too right I love it that there's only a few of us who own them. That makes them uncommon guns and when you turn up at games with one, people will admire it

I need to get a bipod for mine. Anyone got a spare PSG-1 bipod going around they don't want? They're kinda pricey to buy new

Comment

whats that rockdelta? youll sell me your rifle for £10? wow your such a nice guy

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by samlo View Post

Two tone it up guys
            what thread silencer is thaton the g36c because i bought a 14mm but it wont fit it jsut slides on and off

Comment

DEAL! £10, I am in need of the money...unfortunatley you failed to specify which rifle.

Comment

Well heres my bog standard R85, had ti replce the piston first game out and I have replaced the hop rubber abd shes working a treat :D

I am working on a M4 CQB at the minute just waiting for my stock to arrive and a Short barrel and shall get some Pictures up.

Comment

any :P well i was implying the psg1 :P but id take anything for £10 haha

need more guns i never have enough
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

add an extra zero onto that £10, and I have two rifles in your price range.

Comment

add an extra zero onto that £10, and you have a night of fun with juice man's mum.
                      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

haha

Comment

lol mojo - and i mean i did actually laugh out very loud

what would be in my price range at £100

Comment

One side of the above gun is now actually mirror polished, just need to get round to polishing the other side!
                            Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                            Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                            2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

apmaman - Don't worry mate, I love the SCAR, lol
                              Trader Feedback:
                              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                                Looks to be CA, am I right?
                                Its a Systema PTW with G&P Colt traided body and a CA m203, shoots 420fps, 203 shoots Custom made Impact nades

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X