• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Nuke View Post
    Taking a pic of the trades was a little poser haha
    not really - just showing what they look like, also tells people what it is
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

just need a m4 now shadow
      Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

yea or a spare upper receiver (which is cheaper) - not sure my bank will take another one hahaha unless i live in a cardboard box
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

or stay living with your parents ?
          unless they get nasty and charge rent.
          Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

i choose having a life over living at home so i can purchase more guns :P

wait.. that doesnt sound like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke
              it's all about the image
              nuke...if you arnt going to say anything constructive dont say anything at all - its a pictures thread not systema vs different brands thread - i like them they are great performers and are better built than most other brands

anyway - its there

tempted to get a new receiver to get proper trademarks as im really a fan of the proper colt markings

Comment

nice m16 mate looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Another
                  "Systema am bestest" versus "System am not bestest"...

Yawn.
                  agree..

mmm g36 - miss mine

right im thinking of getting an m203 - do i go down the m203 + heatshield route? or do i keep the ris and get a barrel mounted m203 and remove the bottom ris handguard

Comment

Sounds like a question "Pimp my gun" was born to help.

I like the RIS look so I would venture a Long Ris mounted one.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

get a barrle mounted m203, then a PEQ 15 on top of the RIS and zip tie it so it looks better. Needs a metal body, maby prime do a m16a4 version? as for the stock loose the QD thing (and sell it to me as the one on my SPR snapped ). Keep the ACOG as m16's look odd with EoTechs.
                      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

yea i agree jamie was thinking a PEQ would looks sweet on the top and a barrel mounted m203... yea id love a prime CNC body - but its money i dont have for now

and no the QD sling is needed by me

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                          yea i agree jamie was thinking a PEQ would looks sweet on the top and a barrel mounted m203... yea id love a prime CNC body - but its money i dont have for now

and no the QD sling is needed by me
                          If you go down the PEQ route get the 15 and zip tie it to the RIS. I have seen pics and vids of US troops doing this in iraq and a'stan to prevent them being knocked off etc. The body is not realy nessesary, just tone down the systema markings. If your doing a 203, put the PEQ on the left or right RIS and the quadrant sight on top at the front of the RIS.
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

deffinately get the barrel mounted one, that will look beast, even more than it already does :p

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                              If you go down the PEQ route get the 15 and zip tie it to the RIS. I have seen pics and vids of US troops doing this in iraq and a'stan to prevent them being knocked off etc. The body is not realy nessesary, just tone down the systema markings. If your doing a 203, put the PEQ on the left or right RIS and the quadrant sight on top at the front of the RIS.
                              got a picture of the troops with peqs? cant say ive seen many so would be good to see a reference picture - agreed the body isnt necessary but i do prefer real trades

and yea quadrant sight on top i agree

Comment

my latest 2

TM 1911

G&P Magpul Sentry

My Rating

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X