X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

robin if you find them ... i have dibs
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

god damn the sea, i hate it, it eats our sailors and is full of fish piss.
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

anyone fancy a zeroin bus/salvage trip/mission to FN cove? or were ever the FAL's lay.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
          anyone fancy a zeroin bus/salvage trip/mission to FN cove? or were ever the FAL's lay.
          would be awesome... but wouldent it be illegal to get them?/ take them home/ find them/ pick them up/ hope you get what im saying because it still is a fire arm

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
            would be awesome... but wouldent it be illegal to get them?/ take them home/ find them/ pick them up/ hope you get what im saying because it still is a fire arm
            and? dude.. free FAL....free!
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

And did we mention ... FREE FAL!

And to make this an airsoft relevent comment:

Ere shadow, that there Sig GSR you have ... well its growing on me. I'll give you my Hardballer for it and the streamlight haha:p

Comment

noooo i want more WA not replacements -

do a deal so i get the glock and the hardballer?

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  noooo i want more WA not replacements -

do a deal so i get the glock and the hardballer?
                  haha true, and what! Hardballer package and Glock Package, lets call it £450 and add an extra £25 beacause i like you :p

Comment

hahahaha... nothing i have interest you?

pictures of the m9 tomorrow ;0

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                      I assume by Guards little display picture he's been to A'stan, so he was probably shot at by AK's at some point. So i can understand why he may not be all that high on AK's.

correctamundo sir :p

i hate them with a passion

never will come over to the dank flea infested side

sorry lads ..

Comment

Boris, that sniper is gorgeous! Billy, love the Deagle, nicest one i've seen on here, but hating the RIS mounted M203, ruins the sopmod look imo.
                        My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                          hahahaha... nothing i have interest you?

pictures of the m9 tomorrow ;0
                          Well the Hardballer i woant let go easy, however i did offer it to Panoptes as a swap/part ex for his HK416. He sed no, funny a man who says no to a WA! maby i will offer my Doberman next time around lol.

If you want the Glock look at the sale thread thingy, im takeing swaps and part ex's on the whole package :D

EDIT: me and shadow have just talked our way into a whole new page! Boris and robin helped i guess
                          Last edited by omgitzjamiiee; 18 January, 2010, 23:07. Reason: ZOMFG!

Comment

Here are my JG/CA M16A3 (served me very well) and my new CA M15A4 with its new crane stock. Also pictured are my TM P226 and WE 1911.

They are both plain and simple on the outside but I like them that way (but some fully kitted guns do look amazing don't get me wrong).

And yes my camera on my phone is pretty rubbish :P

Comment

Mmm rails

Finally got a hold of an MOE rail kit aswell as a larue stub grip (not pictured).

My m4 is almost done !
                              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

looks sweet with the acog on - very very very very very very very super special awesome

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X