This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

ooooo thats nice a nice weapon there jonny! when did they release them? as iv been intrested in these

Comment

i believe it was a week or so ago, i asked a hong kong wolf and they said they had no release date pinned and then pow, it turns up on their website! i got it from a different site however, 4 days from hong kong, no customs issues, no customs charges either......

cant fault it, it is one of the nicest bits of kit i own, full metal (not a single bit of ABS anywhere), VERY nicely finished, full wood, again very nicely finished, Rubber recoil pad, (unlike the CAW which i THINK is plastic) Above all its solid as a rock, i dont think ive seen any AEG come even close to how solid it is, probably cos its so bloody simple

as a plus, the hinge on the breach break also feels incredibly strong, as does the shell ejector lip and the sling points

pm me if you want the website where i got mine from

price around $220-30

oh and as a nice little extra, Z1 do a nice 'NCS genuine AK Sling' its basically a green canvas sling with leather fastenings for only £6 which looks pretty good on it if your doing a Nam loadout
      Last edited by Jonny357; 26 January, 2010, 20:33.

Comment

sounds like a perfect weapon. these sound better than the CAW one, but cheaper!

Comment

very nice m79

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
            There's a good two inches between the barrel and scope, and it needs to be longer. Mabey a longer sun shade
            As any sniper knows profile is everything why stick a hubble on there when a 6x40 works , just the mount rings maybe to high but nothing wrong with the scope Alex ,and if thats 2 inches im massive

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
              As any sniper knows profile is everything why stick a hubble on there when a 6x40 works , just the mount rings maybe to high but nothing wrong with the scope Alex ,and if thats 2 inches im massive
              Yeah, its about 2cm, personally i think it looks good, it did have lower scope mount rings before but i managed to loose the retaining nuts :/ so used the cheap terrible replacements that are on their currently

Still mean to take this thing skirmishing.. only used it once and forgot my spare mags so it stayed slung most of the day :/

alsothe hop up conversoin and VSR barrel buying... is it difficult to install?
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
                Airsoft is all about looking bad ass, we all know that. And you may be massive but I'm massiver! trust me on that :p

On the rifle side of things mabey a silencer to draw attention from the chode like scope and it would look much mor tacticool with some QD rings on it.
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
                  Ahhh very niice.

Anyway, I know i've put photos of my new gun up before, but here's some better ones:
                  ]
                  F'in love it mate, cant beet a gun when it has had some scraching and rust on it looks HARDCORE

Comment

F'in love it mate, cant beet a gun when it has had some scraching and rust on it looks HARDCORE
                    Scratches and wear and tear do look amazongly HARDCORE, Rust, however, makes you look lazy and as anyone who has ever been in the forces will tell you, it makes your weapon and you, look unprofessional. Honestly no offence of course rust is one of my pet hates. Put a thin coating of rifle oil over exposed metal, so you can see the wear but you keep your rifle rust free.

Shep

Comment

Had this in the apraisals but just sold my mp5 so hopefully wont have to sell it. Tm M40A3 with M1 scope.

And the VSR in its original stock which has beed custom painted.

My Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=278235#post278235

Snipers get more head

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

alsothe hop up conversoin and VSR barrel buying... is it difficult to install?

Not really i can change if over in around 10 mins ,i will also drop you a pm with a link to photos for the fitting if you like or next time im at cerb i will do the bugger for you , problem you have is if you want a silencer i would have to mill one up for you as you carnt buy em for the AICS only the old m700 police /m24

Comment

Heres my two guns at the moment

TM P90TR and JG G36C

P90 had metal bushes and a 350 spring fitted, G36 is standard but has metal bushes 350 spring, new hop rubber waiting to fitted, also waiting on some Pmags and the G36K scope/carrying handle to arrive.

Comment

New babies :D

"Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

:O you sure that you dont wanna swap the bottom m4 for the m9 instead :P
                              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

:O im offended na im good with what i gots
                                "Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X